Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Cranston
Mrs. Meyer’s is the only dish soap I use for two reasons: scent and longevity. This stuff lasts so much longer than any other dish soap I’ve used, which is just great. I would say this doesn’t smell anything at all like actual basil, and I do like the scent, but it’s also tied to a dark time in my life, so I avoid this one, which is sad. It is a lovely scent; my trauma is not the soap’s fault haha 😕
This is my favorite dish soap. The scent is amazing and it truly cleans your dishes. I have also bought the hand soap for the kitchen. Sometimes with the prettier labels you don’t know that products will actually work. This does just as good as dawn and is pretty enough to keep on the counter.
Rogers, AR
I absolutely love this dish soap. The smell is great and it seems to be free of any harsh chemicals. It cuts through grease easily and always makes my dishes come out extremely clean. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cleaner alternative to traditional dish soap.
Las Vegas , NV
This was my first product I tried it starting my switch to safer cleaning produces & my first experience with Mrs. Meyers & I must say that I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing & I feel that it works really well in cleaning my dishes.
Memphis, TN
There’s not much more I could desire from a dish soap than what Mrs Meyers has to offer. The product smells insanely good (I really enjoy the basil scent, but may not be for everyone). We even use this brand and scent of laundry detergent!
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is good for daily use. The bottle looks nice on the counter and is easily refillable. It works well to clean dishes and doesn’t take much. The basil scent is a little too strong for me, but other than that it’s great!
Richmond, KY
My favorite scent out of all the mars. Meyers clean day products. It’s also my favorite dish soap. A little goes along ways. I like a good soap that has a lot of suds to it but also cleans well and smells good too. This has it all!
Canfield, OH
Love the scent. I bought all the products in this scent. I first used it at my cousins house in Florida and fell in Love with the smell. I wish it was a little more concentrated for the price. It does the job though. I wish they would stock more of the seasonal products near me. They’re always running out.
San antonio tx
Smells heavenly! Good aromatherapy when doing the dishes. Only gave 4 stars cause you need a lot when cleaning greasy dishes. I run out quickly verses using Dawn. But good product and amazing scents, Basil my favorite.
Eatonton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The soap it’s self it excellent but the smell is what made me give this a lower review not only do the smell not smell refreshing it also leaves pots with the sent and some times taste! Will not be buying again!