Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Thornton, CO
I love this soap so much. The smell is incredible and mild so it does not overpower. I am hooked on all Basil scented Mrs. Meyer's items!
Hudson , WI
Smells very fresh and makes the dishes and my hands smell great for house. I like the less flowery scent and it’s a great soap to boot.
Beaverton , OR
My favorite soap to keep in the kitchen. It smells wonderful and cleans easily. Love Mrs. Meyer’s products. Great value for the price.
Spokane
I love the smell and enjoy the fact that I'm using a clean product- that my children aren't sacrificing their health for clean dishes.
Spring, TX
This dish soap feels like an indulgent purchase but it is worth it! The smell is so good and it makes doing dishes much more enjoyable!
I HAD CRANBERRY SCENTED DISH SOAP , WHICH IS HARD TO FIND, I DID HAVE BASIL SCENTED ALL PURPOSE CLEANER, WHICH DIDN'T SMELL TOO STRONG.
This is my "go to" with dish soap. I always have one if not two bottles. The light clean scent of Basil make a dirty job more enjoyable
Coral Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is great. It gets my dishes clean and is gentle on my skin.  The scent is amazing and fresh. Definitely recommend!
Richfield, MN
Absolute FAVORITE dish soap! It cuts through grease, grime, stuck on foods. It is extremely gentle on skin and doesn’t dry out hands.
Royal oak, MI
No one would ever think to do a basil scented dish soap besides mrs Meyers. It’s the best scent in my opinion!! Love these products.