Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Berryville, VA
I enjoyed this soap. Always love my dishes very clean and smelled nice and was soft on my hands. After further review it is not as natural as it seems the company is owned by a much larger more well-known company who uses many many chemicals.
Harker Heights
Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap, is an amazing Dish Soap that it is very effective and easy to use. The smell is not overwhelming to the nose and it is the perfect scent to use on my kitchen counters. Overall i enjoy it and will recommend to others.
Lindenhurst, NY
My favorite smell out of all the dish soaps. I will stock up on these because they’re just that good. The chemical free components are my favorite. I want to give the best to my family. I’ll buy this a million times over and over.
Indianapolis, IN
This dish soap does a very good job of cutting the grease and cleaning the dishes. I use it all the time. This brand can be a little pricey but I got a discount through grove collaborative for a bunch of these products. Love them!
Eustis , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this is way over priced and the hype is not real. I really like the smell but it doesn’t work like a Palmolive or other tried and true brand. The main problem here is this soap struggles to breakdown grease and residue.
Love all of the Meyers products and the natural ingredients. I do wish their products did contain more disinfectant, to actually kill bacteria. But I stand behind this company! Great fresh scents and they even look cute on my counter!
Munhall, PA
i love love love this dish soap. seriously, it’s amazing. i don’t love the smell of the basil one however. other smells though, are wonderful. it’s just a little bit too much though sometimes. like i said though, soap is great !
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great dish soap I use it every single day while cleaning dishes before putting them in the dish washer. It gets all the tough food off before they go in for another wash. Also use it on the kids toys and stuff.
Boston, MA
Mrs Meyers is the best! I love all their products and love their variety of scents too. It’s definitely a family affair so maybe I’m a bit biased but my mom is a hardcore Mrs Meyers lover and she made me into one too!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good quality dish soap. It works well on my dishes and has a nice fragrance. When I have really dirty dishes or something stuck on, then I need to get other soaps out, but day to day use this is a good product.