Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Ozark
Awesome product! Smells so clean and fresh. Cleans really well and it is all natural!
Delmar, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite scents and worked so well when I cleaned my son's bottles.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells amazing, does a great job on dishes. Kinda pricey though. I have my favorite!!
Perry, GA
I absolutely love the way the basil soap smells!!! It has a very fresh clean smell!!
Terre Haute, IN
Love this smell! It’s by far my favorite of all the Mrs. meyers Clean day smells!
Oxford, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh. My, goodness. The BEST smell. I love it! It works great and smells amazing!
Oh. My, goodness. The BEST smell. I love it! It works great and smells amazing!
Nevada, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this when I wash dishes by hand. Kind of pricey but it does a great job
I use this when I wash dishes by hand. Kind of pricey but it does a great job
Excelente producto super recommendado para la limpieza y posee buena fórmula
Excelente producto super recommendado para la limpieza y posee buena fórmula
Strongsville, OH
Purchased at: Target
Look no further this is THE best scent EVER! Even my sons (who are young) love to come smell the bottle of this stuff! I have purchased the basil scent over and and over again and recommend it to everyone! It’s a little pricey for dish soap but I find it lasts a very long time and does an exceptional job of cleaning so I don’t mind.
Purchased at: Target
One of the Mrs Meyer’s scents that I love to use year-round. I ALWAYS have some ready to go and tend to alternate it with the Apple cider & Orange Clove scents. Light and fragrant, it is a pleasure to use and leaves your kitchen smelling like grandma’s house!