Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
N Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use multiple sense but this is the first that got me hooked. Myers is great. The scents are amazing and most importantly it's cutting grease and cleaning my dishes!
Watkinsville, GA
I was mint quite sure about basil scent when I first ordered but now this is the only one I buy. It smells great, gets nice and sudsy and mist importantly, gets my dishes clean!
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. You can’t beat the smell and the effectiveness. A bit pricey for the quantity, but worth it for the natural state of the product. I recommend this product. So good!
Waterloo, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I initially saw “basil” was the scent I assumed that it would smell gross but I have discovered that it smells really good and is one of my favorite scents.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap! I love the fresh basil smell and the fact the my kids love it just as much as me! It suds up perfectly and cleans my pots and pans with ease!
Owatonna , MN
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap uploaded by Tess H.
I LOVE THE BASIL SCENT. I have always been a die hard  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original . BUT this stuff changed my mind. I am switching to more eco friendly and healthier products and this is great! It lathers very nicely and has a nice soft bubble feel. I also am a fan of how clean it gets my dishes. I cook with a lot of olive oil so sometimes it can get hard to clean and this dish soap cleans it with no issues. Price is great for having a more natural product that is safe!
Wilsonville, OR
When I was shopping for dish soap I knew I wanted this brand because so many had it and raves about it! I was stoked to try it! I was turned off by this scent so I actually bought the lavender instead but then was given the basil as a gift—and my life is changed. I now always buy the basil scent as it is soft but also strong enough! It’s so so so good! The dish soap works so well and I hardly ever go through bottles (unlike when I had dawn. I felt like I was always out of product!) try this stuff you guys, IT WORKS.
Sarasota , FL
I've never had a dish soap that smelt so good it made me want to do the dishes. And then I came across this dish soap. I feel great cleaning my pots and pans with this soap because it never leaves anything behind and no weird grease feeling resido on them. I feel like my pots an pans are 100% clean after I use this soap.
The Boonies, MI
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap uploaded by Michelle B.
I am in love with this scent. I live in a rural area so to go anywhere good is about 30 miles so I do a lot of online shopping. I got on Amazon the dish soap, hand soap and multi purpose cleaner. I have nothing bad to say about it except I wish it was available at my local Dollar General store. Cleans good and the scent is amazing. A little more than average but worth the splurge.
Round Rock, TX
There's always a bottle of Mrs. Meyer's Dish and Hand soap by my kitchen sink. A little bit of both goes along ways. The soap also smells great, cleans well, and the price is always right. PS. Watch Target you can usually find Mrs. Meyers products on sale or a coupon using the cartwheel app.