Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.  Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

I love the basil multi purpose spray. It doesn’t smell like basil to me, but more of a cashmere. I was afraid that it would be a weird scent for dishes. Anyone use this and can testify to if it’s an odd mix?
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Dish Soap!
Great product, does it's job, and smells lovely while doing it. It doesn't stand out to be the product I will be using from here on out, but if it's the cheapest one that day, I will purchase it!
Winchester, CA
I love love love this basil dish soap. I tend to not like dish soaps that have flowery or perfume like scents added to them. But I love the smell of the Mrs. Meyer's line of products, particularly the basil. I figure if I have to clean anyway it might as well smell nice. It gives me a nice little boost like I'm doing something nice for myself. The only thing I don't love about this product is the price tag. It's not cheap so I try to watch for sales or coupons and stock up when I find them.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I first purchased this brand from an organic supermarket. Decided to try due to constraint of products I can use to clean my tub. I like the all purpose product and decided to delve into the liquid soap. Omg I love this so much better than its competition like Palmolive. My dishes never take much elbow work with this product. I've been using this brand for possibly 6 months now.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE Mrs. Meyers!! First I'd like to say this particular scent is the best thing I think I have ever smelt. I buy this scent a lot with this line. I love the geranium and lavender as well though. It hardly takes any soap to clean my dishes well enough to look basically brand new so i just love it. It is also very gentle on your hands which is a big deal if you ask me!
Lake stevens, WA
Hands down my favorite dish soap out there! It smells AMAZING and of course gets you dishes squeaky clean! I discovered this brand while on vacation visiting my family and now I just can't go back. I would have never thought basil scented cleaning products would be so appealing. I defiantly recommend trying this out. You will not be disappointed!
Atlanta, GA
I love everything about the Mrs. Meyer's brand. All of their products smell great, lather well, and are environmentally friendly. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars, is because you do not get a lot in the container, and it relatively expensive compared to other brands. Regardless, it is still my number one pick for liquid dish soap.
Santa Rosa, CA
Mrs Meyers is my number one favorite dish soap. I have used others in the past and like them too. But this brand really works best for me. Especially love the deals they have and the scrubber that they sell.
Granite Falls, NC
Soooo I am totally hooked on Mrs. Meyers. I love all their products and the basil scent is easily my favorite - my first thought was "this is a weird smell for soap" but by the end of my first bottle I was in love with it and absolutely heartbroken it was gone, lol. Needless to say its all I buy now!!
I could not be happier to use this dish soap. I find it leaves my dishes so much cleaner than Ajax and other chemically smelling soaps. It cleans my dishes and even gets the hard, stuck on grim that gets stuck on the dishes, I tell everyone to buy this specific smelling dish soap. My favorite!
Honolulu, HI
My absolute favorite dish soap. The smell is divine and it cleans like no other, plus it is organic. I have small hands so the size and shape make it perfect to use without having to put it into a separate pump. It's always by my sink along with the Mrs. Meyer Basil Handsoap. Love Love Love it!!!