Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Daily Bar Soap uploaded by Donna R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Daily Bar Soap uploaded by Sarah E.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Daily Bar Soap can be used for hands, body and bath. Made with 100% pure vegetable base with olive oil, this all-purpose soap is milled three times to make its lather rich and creamy. Made in the USA.

Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

• Is this anything like Castile soap? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
I love this brand but more importantly this soap!  Even though my daily bath/shower regimen includes shower gels every now and then I like to use a good bar soap.   One reason I really like this soap is because it didn't irritate my skin. This soap cleanses well, makes you feel and smell fresh so you can be ready for your day.  Definitely a staple of mine. <3
Amber B.
Billings, MT
This is probably one of my favorite scents and the first one I purchased. It has a great smell and I feel better using this product compared to others. I think it's affordable for the quality. I would recommend.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I absolutely love mrs meyers! I started off with their hand soap after every apartment and NYC bathroom had it in it. Works out great for all guests and my household. The smell is so good and natural. Not over done cheap bath and body works stuff. I got mine off Grove collaboration.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am new to trying this brand . But I love my fresh soaps . This one smells like a sweet basil! I was looking for another scent but they didn't have it so I gave this a shot! I am not let down! Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. It's also aromatherapeutic and all that good natural stuff. Can't wait to try other scents !!
Marissa S.
I love the Meyers brand. I swear by their all purpose cleaner and just recently tried some of their other products including this soap bar and I love the smell of it! I really like that it is all natural and there is no harsh chemicals. you can use this soap for anything, cleaning, washing your hands, whatever you need!
Kayla M.
I love this soap! The basil smell is PHENOMENAL and it's got natural ingredients. The only thing I wish was that it was antibacterial, but then I suppose it wouldn't be natural.
Kali W.
Raleigh, NC
The scent is incredible and does a great job of cleaning. My entire family likes the scent and people comment on how fresh it smells when they come over.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this cleaning product! It cleans well and smells so good! I feel so safe using it around my kids with its natural ingredients. It's a win win.
Emily T.
Great brand that really supports healthy products for daily use. Target has a great selection of mrs. Meyers, too.
Mary F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's all about the basil scent! It's so unique, fresh, and non offensive! I love it!
MiMi J.
Chattanooga, TN
Is this anything like Castile soap? I am looking for something like Dr. Bonner's magic soap.