Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Countertop Spray uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #8 in Surface Care

Clean your home naturally with Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray. This green household cleaner uses a special vegetable protein extract to naturally eliminate odors as it cleans. It contains biodegradable natural essential oils and is phosphate-free. Mrs. Meyers all-purpose cleaner cleans kitchen countertops and bathroom surfaces and gives your home a fresh basil scent. It is safe to use in septic systems.

• Tough on stains but gentle on household surfaces
  • All purpose cleaner
  • Leaves your home with a fresh, cool, basil fragrance
  • Biodegradable and free of phosphates

Michelle G.
What I would give for the scent of this product to be a perfume. I have absolutely fallen in love with this surface cleaner. I ordered a 3 pack on Amazon because it was insanely affordable and figured let me finally try this brand—I have seen it in Target many times over. This not only cleaned my counter tops but also made my cleaning experience so much better than usual. The fresh fragrance and lack of over-drying chemicals on my hands made me feel more at ease while cleaning. I did not feel the need to rush through the process to get past the harsh odor of every day cleaners. I usually try to get through cleaning quickly because I detest the chemicals on my hands. I will continue to buy this without question!
Sherry S.
Port Richey
This product is safe for your family , works great and smells great ! You don't have to worry about little ones touching a table and putting their hands in their mouths all plant based and environmentally friendly too ! Great product I will continue using Ms. Myers products for my family
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
I didn’t have the smell “basil” I had “honeysuckle” and “peony”. The product worked extremely well. I purchased from Target, and it smelled amazing!! Worked well for everyday cleaning in the kitchen and restroom! Will definitely try the other scents!
Merrit R.
Baltimore, MD
I love Mrs. Meyers countertop spray.  I keep one under my sink at all times, and its so easy to just pull out and spray down my counters every day.  The Basil scent smells very nice, although I do switch up my scent whenever I buy a new spray to keep things fun!  I love the trigger spray, its really easy to use.
Bianca C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Again this is a brand I trust and love. Not tested on animals and safe to use in your household. I like this scent, its very fresh and clean and it's something I feel is safe to use on my kitchen countertop without having to worry about harsh chemicals. will continue to repurchase and recommend this brand!
Jackie S.
Guilt free cleaning with a great scent and lack of chemicals. I love using this product on my countertops and anywhere my kids put their hands and or food. I’m not afraid of transmitting toxins to them that are in most other cleaning products. Lasts awhile, well priced, and readily available.
Haleigh S.
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner to use around my home. It smells great and it's not an overwhelming chemical spray like most household cleaners are. I feel better using this around my house with my kids than other cleaners, and I feel safe letting my kids help me clean using this.
Lisa S.
I buy all of the basil products. The handsoap, dish soap, dryer sheets, body wash etc. when I was pregnant, the smell relaxed me like an aromatherapy. I usually buy everything from target but sometimes I get it from a hardware store (weird lol) I also really like the seasonal 'mum' soap.
Katie R.
I recently found Mrs. Meyers at my local target and I can say I am absolutely obsessed! I first started with this spray and now I have laundry products! I love these so much and the fact that they are more natural is even better! I would definitely recommend these products to others!
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
I love how fresh and clean my home smells after using the basil cleaner. We have been using it for years. It gets the job done and can cut through my kids messes on the counter. We don’t buy it all the time, just due to the price point. However we purchase it about 3 times a year!
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I just wondered if anyone else did as much as me!