BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Bathroom Cleaner, Basil is the one you have been looking for. Extra attention is paid to bathrooms where cleanliness is concerned. In addition to cleaning your bathroom, the product leaves behind a mild basil scent. You can use it, pretty much, on almost all surfaces in your bathroom as well as on other similar surfaces in your home. You are also treated to some aromatherapy with an exclusive formula of essential oils and basil herb.

• Does this clean as well as traditional cleaning products ...1 Answers
  • Does this worgood?1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new bathroom cleaner ! I've tried a coup...1 Answers
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
My house smells AMAZING after using this product. We have completely switched to just Mrs.Myer'd product in my household. Cleaning the house has never smelled so good. I like the fact that my house doesn't smell of chemicals. I will never switch to another cleaning product.
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
The scent of Meyer's products are so beautiful. Living in a home full of cats and a dog, my home can get pretty smelly and dirty and these products have saved my life! I have so many allergies and sensitivities it's hard for me to find product to work with and these have exceeded my expectations! I am a user and fan for life! Must try!
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
This smell is incredible; it’s fresh, floral, clean and sweet. It’s not exactly like basil but it’s great in any case. This line is supposedly all natural and food grade so it’s safe for babies and pets to use around. It cleans as well as other all purpose cleaners so I will keep going for this brand just to try out other scents!
Haley C.
I've only recently come across Mrs. Myers cleaning products and I only wish I would have found them sooner! This spray is fantastic. It cleans great without leaving any residue or mess behind. I am all for a solid cleaning product that doesn't include harsh chemicals. Added bonus- it also smells wonderful!
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
I love Mrs. Meyers Clean Day cleaners. All of the scents are amazing. They give an amazing aromatherapy scent while doing your household chores. One of my favorite scents is the Basil Cleaner. I usually pick up my Mrs. Meyers Cleaners from Target. They have a huge selection!
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
LOVE this product! The smell is so natural and makes the room smell amazing. I use this brand for hand soap and dish soap as well. The scent is great. It's a little pricey but  definitely gets the job done. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Cassie G.
The bathroom cleaner works great and basil has to be one of my favorite scents! It's affordable and isn't full of harsh chemicals which I love! I bought mine at my local publix. I recommend this brand and product to anyone!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these products! They are very natural and I feel they are safe around my pets and my family. I think they are a little more expensive but worth the extra price. The basil smell is soft and not too artificial.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
With 2 small dogs in a Brooklyn apartment, multi-purpose cleansers are a girls best friend. I love their geranium room spray but religiously buy Basil dish soap, cleaning spray and hand soap.
Chloe S.
Kingwood, TX
Mrs. Meyer's is my favorite general purpose spray for cleaning my kitchen, and Basil is my favorite scent. I get it from Target, where you can also get sustainable refills. This product cleans perfectly, and leaves the surface area with a wonderful smell that really makes me happy. I also like that, because it's made with natural products, I don't have to worry about any residue left on my countertops or sink. Mrs. Meyer's gets me excited to clean - and that's saying something!
Deborah A.
Why is this better then say Clorox & Lysol ?
Dominique H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product good on tough bathroom stains? I want a product that is all natural and good for the environment but I also just moved into a new apartment and the tub looks a little dingy.
cheryl r.
Can some one tell me how good is it, does this product really work
Stacy M.
Caney, KS
Does this product disinfect like lysol? I have seen it in stores but haven't fully convinced myself to buy it. I seen on the reviews that a lot of people like the scent. But I want to make sure it is cleaning properly.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I always see this. But not sure what it's great for do you recommend it ? How does it smell?