BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Automatic Dishwasher Soap Packs help your dishwasher create sparkling dishes, glasses and flatware. Each pack of oxygen bleach formula loads easily in the dishwasher's soap cup and is safe for use in all machines. Removes stains like coffee and tea without phosphates or chlorine. Twenty packs of Basil dish soap per pouch. Made in the USA.

Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Silicate, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrated Silica, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate

Usage:

Be sure to load dishes neatly. Place one pack into your dishwasher's soap cup. Do not unwrap the pack and make certain your hands are dry before handling. Remember to reseal the bag after use. These packs work wonderfully in regular machines and fancy European models. Not only are they convenient, they also pack a punch when it comes to removing coffee and tea stains - without nasty phosphates or chlorine!

Buy on Bed Bat...
Ann C.
Aledo, TX
LOVE Mrs. Meyer's dishwasher packs! When we were switching to cleaning products (so cleaning our house wouldn't kill us) - I was nervous that I wouldn't find "easy to use" products. I am happy to say these packs way exceeded my expectations. Plus - they smell FANTASTIC, much more enjoyable then typical dishwasher packets.
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
Feel so much better using these on my dishes than your typical dishwasher pods! They do a great job at fighting grime and the Basil scent is so nice! I absolutely adore Mrs. Meyers - it is all I use for cleaning!
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
So fresh and leaves my dishwasher smelling pleasant after. I like mrs Meyers and use the dish washing liquid too. I think the smell is fresh without being too green or overwhleming.
Mariah S.
Rochester , MN
Love the basil smell! Not the best at cleaning dishes especially for the price but I do love Mrs. Meyers products because they smell good and they are organic. I might buy them again if they were on sale.
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
Basil is the perfect scent for dishwasher detergent... my kitchen always smells lovely and fresh without smelling perfumed or artificial! The Mrs Meyer's is also seriously effective, and the dishes always come out sparkling and clean and fresh!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
These are great tablets, BUT, they are expensive, and they often stick together. They smell great, they get the dishes clean, but the price point is a deal breaker for me. There are other tablets that are just as effective with a lesser cost
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
This product is the best! It smells so delicious! It actually cleans really well in the dishwasher. That was my biggest worry was that something that smells this good can’t actually clean your dishes - but it does! Definitely recommend!
Erin C.
nashville, TN
shockingly enough the basil scent smells so good! i love how well this product cleans my dishes, etc. it’s a great product, especially at this price point. would definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke, PA
The smell is oh so amazing! Very clean and green. They clean ok, but certain dishes have the white residue on them. Maybe I need a better rinse aid. I’d buy them again only for scent but I prefer method.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
This product is genius!! It smells wonderfully herbal and not all fruity sweet like a lot of scented cleaners. My dishes always look super cleen as well. Really great product!!
Veronica S.
Are these nice dish soap pods?