Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Meghan N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Tabitha W.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Bridget V.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home
  • Aromatherapeutic household cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived essential oils are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth. The basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that is said to revive the senses, clear the cloudy head and calm the nerves. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house too!

Water, decyl glucoside, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil, fragrance, betula alba (birch) bark extract, glycerin, citric acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, PEG-5 cocoate, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

• does it have a sent1 Answers
  • I'm in love with Mrs. Meyer's hand soap, laundry supplies + etc. ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for the best and easiest way to clean my hardwood fl...2 Answers
  • "My hardwood floors are sparkling and clean." in 1 review
Meghan N.
Omaha, NE
I love my Meyers cleaning product!! It makes me feel great knowing that there aren’t a bunch of harmful chemicals sitting on my countertops. It’s great because I can use the multi surface on anything, including my wood floors! And the basil smell is amazing! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Misti B.
Hampstead, NC
This has to be BY FAR one of the best scents I’ve ever smelled. Not only does it smell great, it cleans great. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because sometimes, the surface I’m cleaning feels a little sticky after wiping down. Maybe I sprayed too much cleaner? I’m not really sure. It doesn’t happen every time. I will definitely purchase again. I also use the hand and dish soap.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Myers is a must for every single household, I know some people complain that it’s overpriced but it is worth every penny, I love that they have a sent variety and the quality does not change scent to scent. My mom was used Myers as long as I can remember so I did the same I always make sure to have a bottle of it, usually too, around the house weather it be the spray or liquid cleaner
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
I love the fresh basil scent and usually buy the refill bottle. It’s effective, smells great, and it doesn’t have fumes that irritate my asthma like many cleaning products do. I’m hesitant to say “chemical free” because that can be misleading, but it’s definitely better for you, your kids & your pets than many other products.
Michelle E.
The smell is absolutely amazing! I love that I’m using safer cleaning products made with ingredients I know won’t harm my family. This is become very important to me. I like choosing brands that are do the job but are use safer ingredients. Mrs. Meyers products are my definite go to for cleaning products!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
OMG! This cleanser smells amazing and does an amazing of cleaning my granite countertops. I have been using the surface cleanser for several weeks and my countertops look so shiny and clean. They should seriously make a perfume in this scent though. It smells amazing and it lingers for hours.
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
This is what is in my cleaning spray bottle right now! Of all the Mrs. Meyers scents, basil is my favorite. It’s pleasant, refreshing and lightly-scented. The scent doesn’t remind me of any other harsher cleaning sprays, which I really appreciate. As for its purpose, I use this for kitchen countertops, bathroom sinks, toilet, dining room tables, floors, really anything that needs cleaning. It’s not very effective on any messes with serious build-up, but I don’t expect that from an all-purpose cleaner. All in all, I’d strongly recommend this product!
Kailee S.
Solon, OH
Product smells great, packaging is beautiful. It definitely does a great job cleaning on multiple surfaces, however I’ve noticed that when using it on wood surfaces, it can leave a sticky or greasy feeling if a little amount is used. Price is appropriate for the quality!
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
We absolutely love Mrs Meyers products in our household. The basil is our favorite scent and even though not scented natural, it doesn't flare up allergies or sensitivities. We like that it is a natural alternative to alot of other products on the market.
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
I love this brand because its made with natural ingredients and cuts down on all the unwanted chemicals that are typically present in a cleaner. Its a great cleaner to use in the kitchen and on places where your family may eat like the dining room table
Sheila C.
I am looking for the best and easiest way to clean my hardwood floors. My house is 146 years old and I have 80% hardwood..which is your best product for this situation?
Jennifer B.
Pompano Beach, FL
does it have a sent
Katie Lee R.
I'm in love with Mrs. Meyer's hand soap, laundry supplies + etc. Just curious how this products measures up to other green cleaners on the market. What's your opinion?
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
Ive been wanting to try meyers brand forever.especially their new peony scent i smelled it recently at target and it was great!. Is the hype worth it over traditional cleaners besides chemical cons?
Meisha C.
Does this come in different scents?