Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Meghan R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Tabitha W.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Bridget V.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

• Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home
  • Aromatherapeutic household cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived essential oils are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth. The basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that is said to revive the senses, clear the cloudy head and calm the nerves. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house too!

Water, decyl glucoside, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil, fragrance, betula alba (birch) bark extract, glycerin, citric acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, PEG-5 cocoate, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

• does it have a sent1 Answers
  • I'm in love with Mrs. Meyer's hand soap, laundry supplies...1 Answers
  • I am looking for the best and easiest way to clean my har...2 Answers
  • "My hardwood floors are sparkling and clean." in 1 review
Jessie C.
Gladstone
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can not say how much I LOVE LIVE LOVE the entire Mrs. Meyers collection. This smell is perfect it’s just like you are smelling the real thing. The cleaner works amazing and I love that this line is more on the organic side. I would buy this all the time if my husband would let me
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
This is what is in my cleaning spray bottle right now! Of all the Mrs. Meyers scents, basil is my favorite. It’s pleasant, refreshing and lightly-scented. The scent doesn’t remind me of any other harsher cleaning sprays, which I really appreciate. As for its purpose, I use this for kitchen countertops, bathroom sinks, toilet, dining room tables, floors, really anything that needs cleaning. It’s not very effective on any messes with serious build-up, but I don’t expect that from an all-purpose cleaner. All in all, I’d strongly recommend this product!
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
I love this brand because its made with natural ingredients and cuts down on all the unwanted chemicals that are typically present in a cleaner. Its a great cleaner to use in the kitchen and on places where your family may eat like the dining room table
Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
This is AMAZING. It smells incredible and leaves every inch of my house sparkling clea. I like using this because I can just splash some in a bucket and mop or mix some in a spray bottle and use it to clean my counters. It’s a great value.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
This basil cleaner is my favorite scent of cleaning product ever! It doesn’t effect my asthma at all and smells so nice. The price is decent. And this refill jug is perfect (although I wish it was concentrate so it would go a longer way)
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
This product is a staple in my house because it cleans so well and leaves my house smelling amazing! Not only is this product organic and chemical free, it cleans so well! I buy this about once a month and fill up a spray bottle/mop with it.
Kelsi B.
I love the fresh basil scent and usually buy the refill bottle. It’s effective, smells great, and it doesn’t have fumes that irritate my asthma like many cleaning products do. I’m hesitant to say “chemical free” because that can be misleading, but it’s definitely better for you, your kids & your pets than many other products.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep this stocked! The scent makes you want to clean your house and feel good about it! I get it at Publix and Target, and I love the seasonal varieties they offer. They’re a great price and a little bit goes a long way every day!
Meghan R.
Omaha, NE
I love my Meyers cleaning product!! It makes me feel great knowing that there aren’t a bunch of harmful chemicals sitting on my countertops. It’s great because I can use the multi surface on anything, including my wood floors! And the basil smell is amazing! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Elizabeth S.
Lexington, KY
I am really picky about what products I use in my home. I don't like using harsh chemicals and searched high and low for a natural cleaner. I use this for your basic house messes, but I was most impressed when using it on my laminate floors. Between my puppy and my husband, my floors get filthy. I had tried several floor cleaners without harsh chemicals, but none could quite get the job done. After mopping my floors with this solution one time, my floors were the cleanest they have ever been. I love the fragrance, but if you don't like strong scents, this may not be for you.
Sheila C.
I am looking for the best and easiest way to clean my hardwood floors. My house is 146 years old and I have 80% hardwood..which is your best product for this situation?
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
Ive been wanting to try meyers brand forever.especially their new peony scent i smelled it recently at target and it was great!. Is the hype worth it over traditional cleaners besides chemical cons?
Jennifer B.
Pompano Beach, FL
does it have a sent
Katie Lee R.
I'm in love with Mrs. Meyer's hand soap, laundry supplies + etc. Just curious how this products measures up to other green cleaners on the market. What's your opinion?
Meisha C.
Does this come in different scents?

Walmart