BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Sometimes you need a little help to get out tough, icky stains. Mrs. Meyer's Baby Blossom Stain Remover is easy to use and contains enzymes for removal of the wide variety of baby stains. Contains non-ionic surfactants from plant-derived sources and other solubilizing agents that work to lift those nasty stains. Essential oils provide that refreshing fragrance we love so much. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day baby cleaning products are a unique line of cleaning products specially formulated for the little ones.

Jessica W.
Fort Smith, AR
Mrs. Meyer's clean day stain remover works great! I purchased off amazon not knowing how great it was! The price is great for an alternative to the harsh chemical stain removers. I will continue to purchase the product and recommend anyone with a messy family to purchase it as well!
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I keep this at my changing table and treat stains right away then throw them in the hamper until I'm ready to wash. It doesn't always work but as far as baby stains go, I don't think anything always works. I recommend it to any new moms when we get on the subject of onesie stains
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
If you fine this product you are lucky! This is no longer made! I use this product with all clear and non scented dry sheets and it works well. It gets stains out from formula on shirts, poop, and even blood stains.
Aby M.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is incredible!! Every single piece of my child's clothing is stain free because of this. I always will repurchase. It's not that expensive, but I would still pay even if it was. You have to try it!
Christina C.
Lake worth
This stain remover is pretty amazing it does the job with out so many harsh chemicals. I was easy to use and effective. I did have to use a little elbow grease but it worked well. It's a little expensive but well worth it. You definetly need this in your cleaning arsenal
Leah W.
Providence , RI
So effective!! I used this at my friend's house...her kids are constantly spilling everything on...everything and luckily she had this on hand when I spilled wine on my dress. Bam!! Stain was outta there in 5 mins!
Melissa L.
Powell, TN
The stain remover certainly lives up to the Mrs. Meyers name.  It is a fabulous product for the money and was effective with grease stains.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
This is OK it does spot on jobs great for Superficial stains doesn't quite dig into grass or blood I really just use it to prd treat
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Works better than anything I've tried before it's a fast safe and better smelling alternative to stain removal
jenny m.
This actually works to help get ink and dirty stains out it leaves a extremely Clean finish I highly recommend
Whitney N.
Decatur, IL
I would love to know if this works?