BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

The Blossoms of spring WILDFLOWERS, butterfly violets and honeysuckle, with a bit of apple, LEMON and mint. So gentle. Product Ingredients are at least 97% Naturally Derived. Household HintBe sure to act quickly when it comes to stains - you'll have a lot of them as your baby starts eating solid food. First, make sure the garment or linen doesn't fade by dipping a rarely seen corner into a small amount of Laundry Detergent and hot water. Rinse and dry. If the color doesn't seem to fade, proceed. If the entire garment (or load) is soiled, add capful of Laundry Detergent to a washer full of warm water. Allow to soak overnight. Drain the washing machine, then launder as usual.

Buy on Target*
Julie R.
Julie R.
Mrs. Meyer's Laundry detergent is phenomenal. I use it both on colors and whites. My laundry always come out looking bright and sparkly clean. The scent lingers with the softest scent of lavender. It's safe for children as it's ingredients are natural. I would not trust another detergent with my clothes.
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this laundry detergent. I used to use All Free & Clear, but wanted to try something a little more natural. The scent is very gentle and non-irritating. It also gets my clothes nice and clean. Since I have yet to find a scent-free Mrs. Meyers I would recommend this as an alternative.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is a really great natural want me to children that they didn't have a lot of chemicals in it and it is really great do you have little children or for just anybody because natural products better products and it is really a good thing to try and see how you like it
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
This stuff is so cute and smells so good but is rather expensive and makes my skin itch. My skin is too sensitive for most detergents but I wanted to try it out. I think most people would love it and not have issues with it.
Chris R.
Chris R.
Austin, TX
Just good smelling stuff. Keeps your kids from being stinky and makes everyone happy. Some of the best stuff you can use to clean the throw-up from junior off of your dress shirts.
Susan B.
Susan B.
I like to use this product on clothes that need a gentle cycle or for rinsing new clothes prior to wearing because it smells great and does not leave harsh results on my skin
Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
This is an amazing scent. This gets clothes super cleaned and it's great to use for children's things. Mrs. Meyers products are great since they are all natural!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
What a great, natural laundry detergent! It smells divine, and is safe from toxins! What more could you ask for in a laundry soap?
Julie T.
Julie T.
Silt, CO
I have one used this product but I might want to if is a natural product not harmful for your skin. I would be willing to try it .
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Smell is good product works well. it is more pricey for the amount you get. I say find another brand with more bang for your buck
Soila F.
Soila F.
How's the scent to this ?