BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Baby Blossom laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Buy on Jet.com
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping our clothes clean and hygienic too! I love the smell and it does not irritate our skin. My family loves it as well.
Jade J.
Smells great leaves clothes looking and smelling fresh! By far my favorite smell! Leaves clothes smelling fresh all the time
queen p.
caloocan
I frequently use this product eversince I moved to my husband's place.It really helps me a lot and it do the work so easy
Anny U.
mexico
Son productos ideales para lalimpiesa y la verdad me gusta su olor y como dejan de limpio tu casa enserio lo recomiendo
Hilarieh E.
Hermosillo
Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho
Kelly G.
Mérida-santa Elena de arenales
Me encanta huele rico es un producto de buena calidad me fascina porqué limpia lo que tiene que limpiar
Mariluna L.
Buen producto. Lo recomiendo, es lo máximo. Pensando siempre en el mejor cuidado. Cien por ciento
Crystal J.
Stmarys, Georgia
Perfect gift for anyone with kids I smells great it's gentle and keeps clothes soft
Soila F.
How's the scent to this ?