BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Baby Blossom laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Buy on
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Baby Blossom laundry detergent is the best for washing new babies clothes
Paola C.
Brownsville, Texas
Me encanta es de mis fsvoritos pruebeno no se can a afrepebtir y huele delicioso lo recomiebdo
Katelin H.
Cedartown, GA
Smells good. Works very well and is great for my sensitive babies skin. Will be repurchasing.
Kolleen C.
This is the only laundry detergent I'll use: smells great, gentle, doesn't mess up my skin.
Rebecca N.
A little pricier than other common brands, but does the job. Gentle on my baby's clothes.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online. Wonderful scent!
Joselym L.
No lo uso con frecuencia muy rara la vez lo adquiero p
or que solo lo puedes comprar por internet en México   y la verdad en cuestión de precio en México no es tan accesible
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, RI
I bought this for my son when he was younger too wash his clothes with. I do not like the added chemicals and smells that are added in lots of laundry detergents and this proved too not have anything like that in here. Its like fragranced, takes stains out with ease, doesn't damage the clothing and the clothes come out bright. You can buy this product for $9. I bought mine off Amazon.
Khadija O.
Témara
5.0 out of 5 starsthis is my very most FAVORITE cleaning product! all of the Mrs Meyers products smell absolutely divine, though this one (lavender) is just the best - perfect for freshening...
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping our clothes clean and hygienic too! I love the smell and it does not irritate our skin. My family loves it as well.
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
How's the scent to this ?