BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Baby Blossom laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Buy on Amazon
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
We recently had a baby and needed to find a laundry detergent for her. Chose this one and glad I did. Cleans really well, is mild and smells nice.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
I think the laundry wash for this brand may be a little over priced. It doesn't wash out diet how I'd expect but it does leave a fresh smell
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
First of all, they have the best packaging. I love this detergent. It smells great and you only use a tiny bit! So it goes a long ways.
Melissa M.
Blanchard, OK
I used this when my daughter was a baby. I love it and the light clean smell. Worked very well considering she spit up on everything!
Caitlin B.
Oh my goodness! This smells absolutely amazing on your clothing after the laundry! I don't have children and I still buy/use this!
Julie T.
Silt, CO
I have one used this product but I might want to if is a natural product not harmful for your skin. I would be willing to try it .
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
What a great, natural laundry detergent! It smells divine, and is safe from toxins! What more could you ask for in a laundry soap?
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Divya A.
I use this for my baby's clothes and it makes the clothes look new and soft.clothes donot appear to worn out after multiple washes
Miranda B.
Smell is good product works well. it is more pricey for the amount you get. I say find another brand with more bang for your buck
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
How's the scent to this ?