BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Baby Blossom laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Buy on Jet.com
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Great, great cleaner. Smells amazing, it more natural and has good ingredients. Gets my clothes clean and removes stains. Great scents, I always get a different one. Easy to find product as well, I mainly buy from Target.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of clean clothes! It can be used for everything and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Lauren M.
Fond du Lac, WI
Probably my favorite baby detergent! A light scent that doesn't linger and no skin reaction to my babe. A favorite for blankets mixed with the Geranium scented dryer sheets!
Alyssa M.
VACAVILLE, CA
I love a quality detergent for my son's clothing. This is sold at Target and I feel good washing his clothes knowing his sweet little skin isn't going to get a nasty rash!
Amber B.
East Orange, NJ
This is for babies, but just love this smell so much. It's gorgeous. Also love the formula. And there's a good amount of product in the bottle so it lasts a good while.
Tiffany A.
Leroy, AL
It’s gentle enough for my child’s clothes but tough enough to get stains out. I absolutely am obsessed with the scent of this one. Leaves our clothes smelling so clean!
I love the fresh scent and green product. Very effective cleaner and I don't have to use a lot for each use. The packaging is also very attractive on my countertop.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This smells divine, a soft & subtle smell that leaves my clothes smelling clean. This cleans my clothes very well too, the stains come out easily. This you only need a small amount of soap so it lasts quite a long time which is nice and to be honest I bought this from Jet and only paid like $13 for the bottle which is awesome.
Julie R.
Mrs. Meyer's Laundry detergent is phenomenal. I use it both on colors and whites. My laundry always come out looking bright and sparkly clean. The scent lingers with the softest scent of lavender. It's safe for children as it's ingredients are natural. I would not trust another detergent with my clothes.
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this laundry detergent. I used to use All Free & Clear, but wanted to try something a little more natural. The scent is very gentle and non-irritating. It also gets my clothes nice and clean. Since I have yet to find a scent-free Mrs. Meyers I would recommend this as an alternative.
Soila F.
How's the scent to this ?