BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Baby Blossom laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Buy on Jet.com
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
I have started to use safer products for my family and this is a brand I want to continue getting. It gets the job done like every other brand, and its free of certain chemicals that are normally found in the big brands. It’s worth the money, and it’s even cheaper than Tide or Gain.
JAE-LOVE S.
Shelton, CT
I love this detergent so much. I’m so disappointed that they discontinued the whole line except the detergent. Mrs meyers is known for products with little to no chemicals and they smells so good.A little product goes a lot way and it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it. I highly recommend if you don’t want chemicals in your detergent. It’s used for sensitive skins and safe for baby clothes.
Jessica W.
Rome
A little pricey, smells ok. I didn't think my daughter's clothes were any cleaner using this soap that they were with my other laundry soaps. Save your self some money and go with something else.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I started using this recently just to see how i would like it for my kids clothes and i love this stuff...i love that its not perfumey and fragrant and doesn't irritate their skin
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
Obsessed with this smell for our laundry! I alternate with this and All free and clear, and even though the bottle seems small, it lasts! The smell is mild and not overbearing and I can wash all of our clothes with it with no complaints from my family.
Kayla C.
Elmer, NJ
The Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Baby Blossom Laundry Detergent is such a wonderful product! It works softly on my baby's clothes, blankets, etc. It's affordable, effective, and cost effective. I would recommend to anyone especially if you have a young child.
Erin C.
nashville, TN
i loveeeee mrs. meyer’s detergent! i love everything about it- the ingredients, the variety of scents, and how well it cleans my laundry. it’s a little bit more pricy than an “average” detergent, but this product is anything but average!
Alexandra C.
Annandale, NJ
Hands down our favorite baby laundry detergent. It smells amazing. It's so light and fresh smelling with a light sweetness. It last a long time and gets my sons clothes very clean and keeps them soft. The full bottle last a long time.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
This is by far
My favorite to wash my babies clothes as well as my own. It has the most amazing scent that lasts on their clothes but is not overwhelming it makes me happy that I known I am using something healthy also for my family
Akasha A.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously the best laundry detergent ever! Not only is it natural, but super effective and a little goes a long way so it lasts forever. While not necessarily the cheapest upfront, per wash it works out to be an amazing deal!
Soila F.
How's the scent to this ?