BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Baby Blossom laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Buy on Amazon
Nicole A.
United States
I use this laundry detergent for my laundry because I love the scents and I love that it is less toxic than other brands. However, I wish the scent was stronger. By the time my clothes come out of the dryer the scent has disappeared and my clothes don't smell clean. I use the scent boosters from this brand as well but even when I add those, the scent doesn't stick around.
Lydia Y.
Kansas City
I like the scent and the fact that i don’t have to use a lot of detergent for one load. I do use a little bit more than suggested but it’s nice that the container isn’t huge and super heavy for use. I put a 3 pack on my registry and it is lasting us more than a few months now!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I started using this recently just to see how i would like it for my kids clothes and i love this stuff...i love that its not perfumey and fragrant and doesn't irritate their skin
Jazmin T.
Sylmar, CA
After trying dreft .. seventh generation and honest baby laundry detergent . The hardest combo to find was a greasy fresh scent and plant based product . This Myers baby blossom is just that . It’s perfect smells great and eco friendly !
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online. Wonderful scent!
Angela V.
Meyers products are by far my favorite products to use! I love the smell and I love the ingredients!!! Our clothes smell amazing and so does the house when I use Meyers!!
Jessica W.
Rome
A little pricey, smells ok. I didn't think my daughter's clothes were any cleaner using this soap that they were with my other laundry soaps. Save your self some money and go with something else.
Jae T.
Shelton, CT
I love this detergent so much. I’m so disappointed that they discontinued the whole line except the detergent. Mrs meyers is known for products with little to no chemicals and they smells so good.A little product goes a lot way and it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it. I highly recommend if you don’t want chemicals in your detergent. It’s used for sensitive skins and safe for baby clothes.
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
Obsessed with this smell for our laundry! I alternate with this and All free and clear, and even though the bottle seems small, it lasts! The smell is mild and not overbearing and I can wash all of our clothes with it with no complaints from my family.
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
I have started to use safer products for my family and this is a brand I want to continue getting. It gets the job done like every other brand, and its free of certain chemicals that are normally found in the big brands. It’s worth the money, and it’s even cheaper than Tide or Gain.
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
How's the scent to this ?