2 colors available

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Lemon Verbena Scent Automatic Dish Packs.

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.

Aromatherapeutic household cleaners.

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home and the earth.

For generations, the herb lemon verbena has been valued for its light, wonderful citrus scent that's refreshing, invigorating and is considered to be a pick-me-up. What more could you want from an herb? see more...

• Crib. to by da tj is g UK with 1 Answers
  • Can this be used for cleaning dishes by hand?1 Answers
  • I like the hand soap, how well does this clean your dishes? Also, d...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Duncan, OK
I am a huge fan of all things lemon so when I found out one of the makers of my favorite soap had lemon dish packs for my dishwasher i just had to get them. I love the amazing lemon scent and how easy it is to toss one of the packs in without having to measure soap!
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
It is a relatively more natural alternative to other dish detergents in the market. It still does the job and it is definitely gentler than most other detergents in the market. Bought it at my local health food store called Brooklyn Fare. I think most stores in NYC carry this. It is definitely more expensive than Cascade ActionPacs with Gain Dishwasher Detergent
Anja K.
Anja K.
These are nice dish washer packs. I definitely was sad when we ran out. The smell was great and definitely made the dishes smell nice and fresh. I love natural cleaning products so these are definitely products I enjoy buying in any of their scents.
Dianna K.
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
I love that these dish packs are lemon- one of my favorite. They clean my dishes very well. I think they are a good price! This product is also environmentally friendly so that is another reason I purchased it! and will be purchasing again of course :)
Bobbi Jo S.
Bobbi Jo S.
Troutdale , OR
I love Meyers because of its strong ability to clean while using safe ingredients that can be trusted. Cleans even better then other top name brands that contain too many ingredients.
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These lavender packs smell fantastic! They leave the dishwasher and dishes with the subtle scent of lavender without overpowering the kitchen. I love the clean smell and how well they wash.
Luisa S.
Luisa S.
It gives you the smell of clean too. the thing is that you must be very careful with portions, too much of the detergent may not be good, neither for your nose or hands!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
I love this brand! It always smells sooo good and gets it clean. This brand also seems very environment friendly
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
These smell great and clean the dishes well. Try them out! You won't be disappointed! Love this brand!
Marie D.
Marie D.
Personally, I love these. I have no problems with the smell or portion sizes. I find it does a better job of cleaning my dishes then commercial brands. I was skeptical to try these because I am a clean freak and I wondered if it would work but now we wont buy anything else anymore
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Crib. to by da tj is g UK with
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Geneva, IL
Can this be used for cleaning dishes by hand?
SaraAnn B.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
I like the hand soap, how well does this clean your dishes? Also, does it come in other scents?