BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Hardworking Homekeeping Rosemary Scented All Purpose Cleaner Maintains Tough On Dirt Helps Freshen Surfaces Aromatherapeutic Household Products Helping To Create Clean And Happy Homes Since 2001.&Nbsp; Maintains Tough On Dirt And Grime.&Nbsp; Helps Stay Gentle On The Earth. Unforgettable Rosemary, With Evergreen Needles And Mauve Blooms, Is A Must-Have For Any Herb Garden.&Nbsp; Aromatic Leaves Help Stimulate Your System And Help Improve Memory.&Nbsp; How Very Mindful! Squeaky Clean.&Nbsp; Not Stinky Clean. Mrs. Meyer's&Reg; Clean Day Household Products Help Make Cleaning Your Home Fresh, Fun And Fragrant.&Nbsp; All Of Our Cleaners Are Made With Natural Essential Oils, Are Phosphate-Free, And We Never Test On Animals.&Nbsp; So, Whatever Household Product You Use, It Will Be Good For You, Your Home And The Earth. Made In Usa see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Taylors, SC
I love this cleaner! I use it to clean basically everything in the house and it works better than a lot of the other cleaners I've used with the bonus of less harsh chemicals. Bonus: it smells fantastic! I would definitely recommend this cleaner.
Stevie R.
Stevie R.
Joplin
I CANNOT TELL YOU ENOUGH how amazing this cleaner is. I use it for mopping, put it in a spray bottle as a multi surface cleaner, on toilets, everything. They have lots of scents, and it's pretty cheap. I get mine from wal mart.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
i love this stuff i was helping my brother clean his house so he could sell it and i was able to use this rather than one with harsh chemicals and it made everything so much more enjoyable
Dashing P.
Dashing P.
San Diego
Love the scent. Love that it actually gets the various surfaces clean and doesn't take multiple times to see the product working. Super effective and gets the job done!
Beena B.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
Decorator Expert
I use it for cleaning kitchen counters and living room furniture... it's organic and doesn't smell like poison but not my absolute favorite.
Not sure if I will repurchase.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
I love Mrs Meyers products! You can't beat the aromatic smells! My house smells wonderful after I clean. Not that chemical smell! Just wish it was a little cheaper
Joan N.
Joan N.
I love all of the Mrs. Meyer's products!! The excel in performance! Each product lasts a long time, because you only have to use a little bit each time! The smell is great!
Jerrica G.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I like that this is natural and smells amazing. I like getting the all purpose cleaner so my boys don't get confused when they do their chores.
yuyuliavio V.
yuyuliavio V.
I love this! It leaves my floors clean and smells clean for days. I will need to stick up soon since I'll be out.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Its the only thing I know that will clean and not take the paint off my table. Best price I've been seem to find on it is on amazon.