Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Verbena uploaded by Kristina S.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapuetic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. For Generations, The Herb Lemon Verbena Has Been Valued For Its Wonderful Light Citrus Scent That's Refreshing, Invigorating &Amp; Is Considered To Be A Pick-Me-Up. What More Could You Want From An Herb? Household Hint: Use Throughout Your Home - Counters, Walls, Cupboards And Floors - To Wash Away With Grime Of Daily Life: Finger Prints, Childhood Wall Art, Cooking Splashes, Bathroom Use, Etc. For Tough Stains, Use Straight And Allow To Sit For A Few Minutes Then Wipe Up (Except For Hardwood Floors And Natural Stone). Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals.&Nbsp;Contains Biodegradable Ingredients. Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. Mrsmeyers.Com Or 877-576-8808 see more...

Caeli E.
Des moines, IA
Do you know those days, but you really have to clean, but you don't want to. So the fact that you are cleaning, is making you really, really grumpy?
This cleaner will literally make that feeling go away forever.
You spray it, and start cleaning, and it's like rays of sunshine just stream into your house.
I maintain it's pretty impossible to be grumpy, while your house smells this good, plus, I really think this works a little bit better than most of the other natural cleaners I've tried.
Great value. Great smile. Great cleaner.
Jamie T.
Literally won't go back to those harsh all purpose cleansers/sprays! This stuff is amazing... great scent, thorough clean - even my hands feel soft after using. A small amount mixed with water and voila! Did I mention it's all natural, made of plant derivatives and essential oils and made in the USA and totally affordable! P.s don’t buy the 16 oz mult surface spray at $4 a bottle, this does the exact same for $32 oz and is recommended to be diluted 1/4 cup per 1 gallon of water!
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
I loooooooooove this stuff! I use the all purpose cleaner for so many things and have tried lots of different scents! I love them all, but this is my favorite scent so far. This stuff is amazing. I can spray it on caked on food on the stove top, let it sit for a a minute or two and it just wipes right alway. Best All purpose cleaner I've used and a huge bonus that it's a more natural cleaner.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I Love the lemon verbena scent, it's my favorite! This multi purpose cleaner does it's job! I also love that you know whats in this product. I wish more companies was like this brand. As mom we want to know that we're using natural products. I'd definitely recommend.
Vanessa C.
Saint Cloud, FL
ABSOLUTELY LOVE Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. They are super effective and not harsh, which I feel is a great, especially for the small price. My favorite part is the amazing scent! I buy these because they motivate me to clean since I love the scent so much. Your house smells amazing for a while after cleaning. I will forever use these products!
ALambiase L.
Love cleaning with Mrs. Meyers products, especially the lemon verbena scent. I use the all purpose spray in my bathrooms and kitchen. Cleans really well and the smell is FABULOUS! Some scented products really bother my asthma and allergies but not Mrs. Meyers products. They are great for keeping my house clean and smelling great.
Jenna M.
Cranston, RI
I use this product daily! I love the scent- it's very earthy and clean smelling. I would highly recommend this product for Moms who want a product that cleans well but are worried about the chemicals around children. It's not harsh on your skin at all when I've used it and it cleans great! #influenster #mrsmeyers
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’m obsessed with this brand! I’m a house cleaner as one of part time jobs. This stuff lasts me a long time! I clean kitchens and bathrooms with this stuff. My clients and of course myself and friends adore it. The scent is therapeutic! This brand makes cleaning fun. I highly recommend this product! 10 out of 10
Sara A.
Bloomington , MN
We use this for cleaning everything, everyday! We typically dilute it and the small bottle lasts us quite a while. When we have tough messes, we use it straight up but still don’t need much. The lemon verbena is my favorite scent with the lavender as a close second. Highly recommend this product!
Lauren W.
East Lansing
LOVE all of the Mrs. Meyers products! They smell AMAZING and work extremely well! I currently have the entire line of Lemon Verbena and can't wait to try more of the products and scents that they offer! I am not a firm believer in Mrs. Meyers and I don't see myself switching anytime soon!