BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring Hard-Working-Yet Gentle-Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. For Years, The Herb Relaxing Lavender Has Been Valued For Its Wonderful Relaxing Scent That's Soothing, Tranquilizing And Is Believed To Relieve Fatigue .&Nbsp; What More Could You Want From An Herb? Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. see more...

• I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean we...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a long-lasting clean scent in the house without b...1 Answers
  • Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to...4 Answers
  • "It works great on the counters and cleaning surfaces." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a fan of this product for a very long time smells amazing and cleans great" in 1 review
  • "The multi-surface spray works so well and smells amazing!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great and smells delicious!" in 1 review
  • "There are no harsh chemical in these products and that is what makes it one of my favorite kitchen products." in 1 review
Constance A.
I absolutely love this stuff. I clean everything but my kitchen counters with it. The smell lasts a long time and you can use it on everything. The pest part is, especially if you have children, the warning lable says if they happen to get ahold of it, and get some in their mouth or something, that just have them drink a glass of water. So that made me feel a lot better since I have small children and I worry about things like that.
Lex I.
Portsmouth , VA
This product is made with essential oils and is safe to use around children and pets. The lavender scent is really refreshing and relaxing. It is slightly more expensive than the cleaning products we all know, but not by much. The effectiveness of this is ON POINT. The brand has a lot of products and I look forward to trying more of them.
Susan P.
This is my favorite scent from this brand.  It cleans so well.  It doesn't leave a film or residue on floors or counters and can be used on most surfaces.  I'm also glad to see this brand stocked in your average mass market and grocery stores now.  I would also recommend the liquid dish soap as well.
Lauren B.
I ABSOLUTELY love these products! I love the way they smell and you can put this in a water bottle and use it anywhere. I was disappointed because when I twisted the cap the first day it popped and the top came off - seemed like it was poorly made, but the product itself is very concentrated, smells great and lasts a while.
Casey S.
I've used this multiple times and have always loved how well it cleaned as well as the lovely lavender scent. I usually buy it at Whole Foods or a local Co-Op. It is on the pricier side, but most natural products are. I would definitely recommend giving it a try though! Especially if you have animals or kids.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I love Mrs. Meyers all purpose cleaner in Lavendar. It smells amazing, kind of has a strong smell though. And it cleans amazing! I use it to clean everything, from countertops to walls to the floors. It works great and leaves a nice smell. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I would give this 100 stars if I could! This stuff smells so good I find myself looking for messes to clean up. The lavender smell is so calming and makes cleaning less of a chore. This stuff cleans extremely well and is my favorite all purpose cleaner!
Stephanie S.
Carlsbad, CA
I recently purchased several Mrs. Meyer's products through the Grove Collaborative, and the lavender all purpose cleaner has to be one of my favorites. It works great for cleaning surfaces and smells so delicious! I'm already planning to re-purchase.
Natalie H.
It's a real shame I can't give 10 stars on here because this is my shiiiiiiii*. I absolutely love the way my house smells when I use it and it doesn't smell like harsh chemicals! I feel safe using this around my pets and on every surface in my home!
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite scent from this line. It smells amazing and you can definitely see a difference in the cleanliness after using this. My kitchen and bathroom have never smelled better or been cleaner. Always available at my local Walmart.
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this all natural? And if it is does it work well?
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to be earth friendly, but I'm always worried things won't be as clean.
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean well. Is this cleaner gentle but effective at cleaning multiple areas around the house?
Hazel B.
Does this company use organic products?
Kristie G.
Oxford, AL
Does this leave a long-lasting clean scent in the house without being overpowering?