BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring Hard-Working-Yet Gentle-Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. For Years, The Herb Relaxing Lavender Has Been Valued For Its Wonderful Relaxing Scent That's Soothing, Tranquilizing And Is Believed To Relieve Fatigue .&Nbsp; What More Could You Want From An Herb? Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. see more...

• I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean we...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a long-lasting clean scent in the house without b...1 Answers
  • Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to...4 Answers
  • "It works great on the counters and cleaning surfaces." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a fan of this product for a very long time smells amazing and cleans great" in 1 review
  • "The multi-surface spray works so well and smells amazing!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great and smells delicious!" in 1 review
  • "There are no harsh chemical in these products and that is what makes it one of my favorite kitchen products." in 1 review
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
I LOVE Mrs. Meyer's products for cleaning! I use this particular product to mop the floor, clean off my cabinets, as a spray for the counter tops. I love that this is a product that you can dilute and it seems to last forever! I would definitely recommend this product to others. The scent is just the added bonus for how effective this product is at cleaning. It's like aromatherapy while cleaning!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
I tried this product based upon the recommendation of a fellow SAHM. The price was a little steep but honestly I didn't mind. It's not full of a bunch of toxic chemicals that make your home smell like a hospital. The smell is amazing and cleans so well! A little bit of this concentrated cleaner goes a long way in my spray bottle full of water! I highly highly recommend this product!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaners are my favorite cleaners. I've used Lavender, Geranium and am currently using Blue Bell now (lovely scent!). I like them because they are natural and cruelty free AND they do a great job cleaning. I use them for mopping the floor as well as countertops and spot cleaning (diluted in a water bottle).
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
I really enjoy how nice this product smells. It cleans fairly decent. I usually have to pair it with a little baking soda and a magic eraser to make cleaning more effective when scrubbing soap scum off the side of the tub. I love that it leaves my bathroom smelling clean. The smell isn't too overpowering that it bothers my allergies either.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Millbrook, AL
I love Mrs. Meyers! This product works well, smells soon yummy, and keeps my conscience clear due to its ingredients list. The Lavender scent smells more like cinnamon apples than lavender to me, but gosh it's so good! It cleans every thing I use icon very well too! I'm always so surprised, but this product gets the job done
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Jamestown, NY
I love all Mrs. Meyer's products, but especially this one! The lavender scent is amazing. I use it on both my floors and countertops and it works great. Though it's a little pricey compared to some generic brands, I think it's worth it. I will definitely continue to buy Mrs. Meyer's products.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Absolutely love this product! It cleans the tile floors in my house so well (a big task with our dog) and leaves the house smelling so fresh and clean! I love the use of real essential oils! Another bonus is that this can be found at plenty of stores (including Target), so it's easy to find!
Racheal  B.
Racheal B.
Jonesboro, GA
I ordered this on a whim and OMG! I am soooo happy I did. It smells amazing and makes cleaning a breeze. While it is more natural, it still cleans amazingly and the smell is the icing on the cake. I now find myself finding things to spray and/or clean just to get a whiff!
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Eastchester, NY
This is my absolute favorite cleaning spray. It smells amazing - no chemical scent at all, smells like lavender essential oil and leaves a fresh scent for hours. It is a foamy spray and wipes off easily. I like it best for cleaning tables, desks, bedroom furniture, etc.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Love love love the smell of this. I use it on everything I can. Unfortunately it does not work well on stainless steel, but it does not claim that it does. I wish it was formulated for stainless, but you can't ask for everything from one cleaner.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this all natural? And if it is does it work well?
Tanna A.
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to be earth friendly, but I'm always worried things won't be as clean.
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
Does this company use organic products?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean well. Is this cleaner gentle but effective at cleaning multiple areas around the house?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Does this product smell good?