BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring Hard-Working-Yet Gentle-Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. For Years, The Herb Relaxing Lavender Has Been Valued For Its Wonderful Relaxing Scent That's Soothing, Tranquilizing And Is Believed To Relieve Fatigue .&Nbsp; What More Could You Want From An Herb? Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. see more...

• I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean we...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a long-lasting clean scent in the house without b...1 Answers
  • Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to...4 Answers
  • "It works great on the counters and cleaning surfaces." in 2 reviews
  • "There are no harsh chemical in these products and that is what makes it one of my favorite kitchen products." in 1 review
  • "i have been a fan of this product for a very long time smells amazing and cleans great" in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great and smells delicious!" in 1 review
  • "It seriously makes cleaning a happier experience." in 1 review
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
This is what I use to clean all the hard surfaces like counters windowsills banisters shelves etc in my house. I purchased a spray bottle and then refill it with the refill. The scent smells good but isn’t over powering. I will continue to purchase this. Especially when it is available on amazon prime and ships for free right to my house.
Madison D.
Kailua , HI
This is my absolute favorite multipurpose cleaner. The scent is amazing and leaves my whole house smelling very fresh yet not like chemicals. It is an effective product and I like to always have some around. I use this primarily in the kitchen but will occasionally use it to wipe down other surfaces
Scott G.
Chandler
We use the whole Meyers line. From hand soap to kitchen to laundry. Everything is fantastic. But the lavender is by far my favorite scent. The product itself works, it cuts through grease effectively with no film or oils left behind. I recommend Meyers Clean Day to everyone I know.
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
I must first start by saying that the lavender scent of this product is great! The cleaner itself is also great quality. This is an awesome brand to buy products from because they don't have harsh chemicals, which I highly appreciate.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love, love, love all of Mrs. Meyer’s products, and I’m particularly fond of this scent. Nothing makes me happier than clean house without crazy harsh chemicals. I love that I can feel confident using this around kids and pets!
Constance A.
Texarkana, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. I clean everything but my kitchen counters with it. The smell lasts a long time and you can use it on everything. The pest part is, especially if you have children, the warning lable says if they happen to get ahold of it, and get some in their mouth or something, that just have them drink a glass of water. So that made me feel a lot better since I have small children and I worry about things like that.
Brandy B.
Kingwood , TX
Love all Meyers's products but the lemon veranda is my favorite scent. I feel like it really does the job of tryely clenaing but I really like it bc I feel like it's safe to use around my children. I also use this to clean my daughters highchair
Echo S.
Lavender is pretty much my favorite scent. It just makes cleaning so relaxing. I feel like it leaves the room clean and smelling fresh. I usually purchase from target and I love it. All their products are so nice.
Elizabeth A.
I love this cleaner. It’s like aromatherapy and makes your house smell so fresh and clean. Also does not irritate my skin and is a safe cleaner to use in a home that has a curious toddler
Lauren B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ABSOLUTELY love these products! I love the way they smell and you can put this in a water bottle and use it anywhere. I was disappointed because when I twisted the cap the first day it popped and the top came off - seemed like it was poorly made, but the product itself is very concentrated, smells great and lasts a while.
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this all natural? And if it is does it work well?
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to be earth friendly, but I'm always worried things won't be as clean.
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean well. Is this cleaner gentle but effective at cleaning multiple areas around the house?
Hazel B.
Does this company use organic products?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this product smell good?