BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard-Working - Yet Gentle - Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. Geraniums, Oh So Pleasing To The Eye On Bright Summer Days, Are Said To Uplift And Soothe The Mind With Their Refreshing Floral Scent. Peace Of Mind While You Clean. You Can Bet On It! Household Hint: Use Throughout Your Home - Counters, Walls, Cupboards And Floors - To Wash Away The Grime Of Daily Life: Finger Prints, Childhood Wall Art, Cooking Splashes, Bathroom Use, Etc. For Tough Stains, Use Straight And Allow To Sit For A Few Minutes Then Wipe Up (Except For Hardwood Floors And Natural Stone). Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients. Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. Mrsmeyers.Com Or 877-576-8808 see more...

Karen P.
Katy, TX
As mentioned before this products keeps my hands moisturized. A little goes a long way and the smell is so nice! I use the grapefruit dish soap. I bought this product at Target I will keep on purchAsing, the product is a little pricey but worth it!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
My FAVORITE all purpose cleaner!! The scent does not smell like a cover up to a strong cleaner, it smells like cut flowers, nothing artificial. And yet it doesnt cloyingly smell like a perfume, it cleans well, its safe for pets and kids, all natural ingredients. I honestly cant say enough! The geranium is the one my hubby prefers, but I have used several scents to great satisfaction.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
As a busy mom with very little time on my hands I am often cleaning up after I put my two kids to bed. Mrs. Meyers is a great cost for the quality of the product.  It smells amazing and I love being able to use it on multiple surfaces as I am quickly tidying up before I crash after a long and busy day being a mom!
Ashley W.
The thing I love about Mrs. Meyer's is the fact that's it's an all natural cleaner with an amazing scent. That being said, I find it a little hard to justify spending that much money on something to clean my kitchen counter with.
Amanda H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I've had this bottle for a year and still have a little left! I clean almost everything with this cleaner. It's not cheap but it's worth it to not have your house smell like chemicals. This is the only brand I use .
Susan U.
This is my favorite scent Geranium. It smell like a fresh spring morning and It also covers smoke smells in your house too.The smell lasts longer than any other cleaners I've used. All natural ingredants no h arsh chemicals. I am very pleased with this product!
Melissa H.
Bowling green, Ky
I love Mrs. Meyer's all purpose cleaner in Geranium scent. At first I though that the price was to high for the size of the bottle, but you do not need a lot. I dilute this in a spray bottle and use over everything. I clean the windows with it and my hard wood floors. It is a great elevator. I recommend this brand!
Shin Yi C.
I love this scent. It smells like aromatherapy essential oils and it reminds me of the brand Aesop except it's way more affordable for everyday use.
Christen W.
Cordova, TN
Awesome way to save money and be green by reusing the same bottle! I love this product for cleaning counter tops and high chairs for my small kids.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this product it literally is great for cleaning EVERYTHING. It is hard to come by especially if you live in a small town like I do.