Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Fabric Softener

by Mrs. Meyer's

Liquid Fabric Softener adds freshness while reducing static from clothes Biodegradable HE Fabric Softener, safe for use in high-efficiency and conventional washing machines Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Bluebell has bursts of blue-vio

I am looking for a safe cleaning option. How does this compare to say comet or other cleaning products out?
How does this compare to Ivory soap?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Fabric Softener!
Lexy M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
amazing! made everything smell so fresh and clean! loved that it is safe and does not include harsh chemicals- made me feel so much better for using it all around the house! recommend to everyone! and the price is really goodMrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Rebecca W.
Love this soap! The lavender scent is by far my favorite. Smells wonderful and works great compared the other brands I've used in the past.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
I love all of Mrs. Meyer's products. They have clean and refreshing scents that don't smell like "cleaning products". My favorites are the lavender and the basil. Their hand soap and dish soap works really well and I get lots of compliments on the products.
Joelle K.
Concord
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love the smell I love the feel.. the bar doesn’t wash away like some do.
Sandy R.
North Port, FL
Loooovvvveeeeee mrs Meyers anything but the bar soap is great! My absolute favorite scent is rain but the lemon is great too. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. And makes the whole bathroom smelling wonderful.
Emma W.
Mckinney, TX
The scent started off super fresh, and now it's starting to wear on me a little. But the soap lasts a long time, and my hands and face feel nice and squeaky clean after use. It's a little pricey for my soap bar budget, but it's also big and maintains its smell.
linda F.
8321 n. allenton dr. kc, mo
I adore the Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena bar soap, it smells lovely and gets that clean feeling. I love the feel of it. I can't think of any improvement. This is very affordable and easy to obtain. I order online to keep it in supply. I would recomend this 🍋🍋🍋
Nicole V.
Nampa
Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Fabric Softener uploaded by Nicole V.
Tried this for the first time. My fiancé and I have been using it every day for the past two weeks in the shower and we both love it. It doesn’t make you feel dried out and I feel super clean after using it. Smells amazing, super affordable and lasts a lot longer then your average bar of soap! Would recommend to anyone!Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Fabric Softener
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
My husband really enjoys this soap-it has good ingredients and is nice for cleansing. It is not as moisturizing as I need for daily use, but it is a nice quality product and smells wonderful.
Kimberly B.