Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Bluebell has bursts of blue-violet and delicate floral fragrances

What does this smell like?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap!
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap uploaded by Patricia J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap is one of the best dish soaps I ever had. I try to get all the limited editions but at the times I have to order on Amazon. I love how this soap to cleans my dishes a leaves mine had soft. I'm definitely will be buying more.
Angel H.
Columbia, NC
Actually makes washing dishes more calming and relaxing. Awesome aromatherapy scent. Could be a little stronger in degreasing. Medium price.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Love this dish soap! Always gets my dishes clean the first time never leaves behind a reside. And it has a great scent!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
This is the most underrated scent of Mrs. Meyers! I pick up two every time I see it out, because it;s hardly ever available. It works well on the dishes, and doesn't strip my hands like some other brands have. This is my go-to brand for most soap-based products.
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
Not crazy about how it leaves my hands feeling but it smells good and my hands feel super clean
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn’t really lather nor do i find that it takes grease of the dishes . I would not buy this again
Melannie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap uploaded by Melannie C.
We love this soap but more than that, the scent!!! Bluebell is so refreshing. We have switched from dawn to this and have not looked back. This cuts grease as well as keeping my hands soft! Highly recommend for everyone to atleast give this a chance.
Christie P.
Rock Hill, SC
Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap uploaded by Christie P.
This stuff is AH-MAZING! It only takes a drop or two to clean all the dishes. It bubbles up well and gets cleans fantastically! It removes grease like magic! It also leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft as well. Mrs. Meyer's Bluebell Dish Soap I will try a different smell though... this one is kind of a floral scent and is strong (not my fav). But either way, I will still be purchasing again!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
My favorite dish soap! It's gentle on my hands but effective on cleaning most dirty dishes. The smell is nice and light. The product costs a bit more for the size compared to traditional dish soap but it's a more natural product and safer to use with the environment.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
I love anything from Mrs. Myers. Their dish soap works so well and does not dry out your hands in the process. It smells so good and leaves your dishes sparkling clean. I would definitely buy it again!