Mrs. Meyer's Acorn Spice Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Acorn Spice blends the rich, nutty scent of acorn with cinnamon and spices for

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Acorn Spice Dish Soap!
Corrina F.
Henderson, NV
I was worried about the scents of this product. But I was wrong to worry. I love the scent of this dish soap. It breaks down grease or whatever kind of dish I am cleaning. I have it in the cleaning spray and hand soap as well. So I guess you can guess that I would recommend this as well.
Zane P.
Portland, OR
One of my favorites. Smells like the holidays.! Works great just like any other mrs Meyers dish soap. The one thing I must say is that it’s very hard to find in stores, I was lucky enough to find it on sale once at my grocery store.
MayBritt C.
Colorado Springs
Mrs. Meyer's Acorn Spice Dish Soap uploaded by MayBritt C.
This was the second scent I tried, after Lemon Verbana. For autumn, it felt "right" in my kitchen and I wanted something other than lemon. Scent is definitely on earthy side, smells very "woodsy". I continue to buy this dish soap for environmental reasons. Mrs. Meyer's Acorn Spice Dish Soap
Mary H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite of the fall line! It’s a nice lightly spiced, warm, earthy scent. The price is great and it does a great job of cleaning dishes.
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg , PA
This is my favorite dish soap just based on scent all alone. It smells light and sweet and makes doing the dishes a more pleasant experience! It also lathers and cleans well, and I never see leftover residue. The only thing I dislike about this scent is that it's seasonal so I can't buy it year round!
Bethany W.
fowlerville
I love Mrs. Meyer's products! I feel safe when I use them and I know that it’s going to get the job done! Also the scents are AMAZING
Rebecca A.
Crown Point, IN
I love this brand of dish soap! The acorn scent is nice and woodsy and nutty. It cleans great and has nice fragrance. I could almost enjoy washing a few dishes 😉
Ashley S.
Valley, AL
I love this! It works great on my dishes and smells amazing too! I definitely would recommend this!
tammy S.
Texas City, TX
I love Mrs. Meyers products, especially their dish soap. However, I really didn't care for the scent of this one. It kind of gave me a slight headache and washing dishes with something this sweet smelling just seemed off to me. Definitely not what I expected from the description. The cleaning ability was still there, but I don't think I'd ever buy this particular scent again.
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
We use Mrs. Meyers all the time, and I’m always intrigued by the holiday scents. However, this scent is a huge miss. It really isn’t what you want your dishes to smell like. But it still cleans just as well!

Looking for your answer?