BY MRS. MAY'S NATURALS

Great Source of Anti-Oxidants Made with Real Fruit! Cashews, Almonds and Pistachios in perfect harmony with Cranberries and Blueberries Vegan Wheat free No Preservatives No Cholesterol Gluten Free Dairy Free We re Mostly Nuts! And Now, a Little Fruity! We admit we re mostly nuts.  An now frankly we re fruity.  We ve blended tangy sweet bits of your favorite fruits with slow dry-roasted cashews almonds and other nuts for a pleasantly chewy, always crunchy world class snack. Adding to this fruitful experience, we use only premium, wholesome ingredients.  Never any artificial colors or flavors.  And we believe in free-as in cholesterol-free, trans fat-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and gluten-free. We put plenty of natural goodness in our new fruit & nut crunch snacks.  But mostly, we re nuts. Product of China see more...

Mrs. May's Naturals Cran-Blueberry Crunch
  • "Its gluten free which is a must but it tastes so good you wont believe it until you try it your self." in 2 reviews
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am always on the go and always making better choices but when I chose this I made the best choice. Its gluten free which is a must but it tastes so good you wont believe it until you try it your self. It has that crunch that is satisfying but so healthy. I love nuts and this is a great way to get them in my diet!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
This crunchy little snack is so good. Even my husband, who is not a natural food person at all, loves this product. It has a satisfying crunch and just enough sweetness.
Karinny D.
Karinny D.
Tampa, FL
My husband is gluten sensitive, so he's on a gluten-free diet. It can be tough to find gluten-free snacks that taste good, but Mrs. May's has made it a lot easier on us! We always have a few bags of the cran-blueberry crunch in our pantry. It's a delicious and healthy snack that we both get to enjoy!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that this is gluren free. I really like this stuff to snack on at work, only downside is I can never hardly find this stuff anywhere
brittnie v.
brittnie v.
My job has the small bags of these in our vending machine. They're one of the only truly healthy things in the whole machine! They're very yummy and are the perfect pick me up when it's been a long day. sweet with a nice crunch. My only complaint is it's a little pricey and pretty small, but if you're watching your figure it's perfect! Definitely would recommend it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Loveland, OH
FIlled with nuts and dried fruits which make it healthy. It's gluten free and so yummy!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love this! Not only because it is delicious, but it's organic and affordable. I like to keep this in my car.
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
These are so so good! if you don't love the berry flavor you might not like these. but definitely delicious!
Aya T.
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
My friend gave me this snack and i liked it. it is very tasty as well i will recommend this to all
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I'm addicted to this brand. They do such a great job making delicious healthy snacks.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Where is this brand being sold at?