Add a Photo

By MRS MAYS
#16 in Dried Fruit
Debbie C.
Debbie C.

These dried fruit chips are absolutely delicious. I love to get them in these snack size bags because it keeps me from over eating them...they are a great go to for the kids and hubby's lunch box as well.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

I love these. They're portable, small and a delicious healthy snack. It's great to keep these handy at work and in the car when a craving hits!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Edmonton, KY

Loves this for snack or to pack in lunches. The kids I baby'sit love this while we're at the park they can still play and have a health snack.
Atiqa A.
Atiqa A.

I like eating these as a snack or when I am on the go! Tastes very crispy and also has a pleasant after taste! Gotta get me some more!
Alli F.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ

The single serve packs of these are perfect for a snack! Helps from eating an entire big bag in one sitting (LOL!)! So yummy.
Marla G.
Marla G.

These taste awesome . They small enough for u to pack away for lunch time at work and in school
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV

My son loves these and they are healthier than sweets or chips! So I give it a thumbs up.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL

Son snacks saludables y bajos en calorías lo recomendó y fácil de llevar en tu bolsa
Dana M.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ

I love being able to throw these single serving packages of dried fruit into my purse or backpack as an easy, healthy snack on the go. Perfect size & great taste.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.

I keep these in my desk as a "gaming snack". They're really yummy and they always taste fresh, and the serving sizes are just perfect for when I'm feeling a bit hungry between major meals. Perfect for diet size snacks.
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA

Do they taste the same ass regular one would ? What is the product most used for smoothies or just to eat ? Kinda curious about this box ...
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Marshfield, MO

Where can you find these? Are there any added ingredients? Organic or Non-GMO?
Danae R.
Danae R.

What do these even taste like does anyone know?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR

What do these taste like? and where have you bought them.

Join Now