BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

6 creme filled snack cakes. see more...

Deja C.
I'm gonna start getting a Christmas break tomorrow and tomorrow to get home tomorrow but tomorrow will come to eat with me a while ago but my mom was so ok with me she said I don't wanna make a girl out there please don't be my mom lol lol she was my friend I love this movie
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Personally, I don't really like this snack, because they're just kind of dry and don't have the best flavor. However, these are one of my grandmas favorite treats! That being said, I guess these are worth trying at least once to see if you like them!
Danielle S.
They don't even deserve 1 star. They were so nasty and tasted like they were made with fake ingredients. It tasted like it was made 5 years ago and was dry. I will never buy them again!!
Mandy W.
I like snowballs a lot. It's a good treat to have occasionally to satisfy the sweet tooth. It's a little bit too sweet but it's good to buy every once in a while.
Brenda D.
Van Nuys, CA
Bought these at a Ralph's once.... Not too satisfied ... It could have tasted fresher, I know for a fact they weren't expired so if they weren't so dry I'd probably buy them again.
Deanna G.
If it wasn't for the pink fuzzy outside frosten they might be not as bad but the cream in the middle isn't to good either
kitty O.
I buy this very often they are yummy. The perfect snack .My kids love this in there lunch box...Really good price ...
Amanda D.
My absolute favorite. Being almost 5 months pregnant, i have been craving these non stop. Just ate two of them... mmm
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great price great little snack I recommend to the moms who pack their child's lunch pop one of these in their lunch
Alina R.
Andover, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these snowballs. I love how it's a nice Moistness and the nice cream in the middle. I like this snowballs.
Stefanie P.
So I have never actually tried snowballs in all of my 34 years and I don't know why. Are they comparable to ding dongs in taste? Is it chocolate in flavor?
Seidy M.
Doral, FL
What does it have on the outside? Is it cream? Is it similar to pinguinos marinela?