BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

Look for our wide variety of quality snacks...Moist, wholesome and delicious, one of them is sure to be your special favorite! Mrs. Freshley's® products are the finest high-quality snack foods available to you and your family. They have to be--Mrs. Freshley wouldn't have it any other way! see more...

Mrs. Freshley's® Pecan Twirls® Sweet Rolls 8-1 oz. Packs
  • "Hese are sooo good I love them another childhood favorite there really good " in 1 review
Samantha C.
THESE ARE THE BEST THING EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! They're affordable, and can be bought at stores like Stop & Shop! PecanTwirls are just delicious and addicting, and PecanTwirls from any brand is good. They will go buy quickly so buy a few boxes of these haha ENJOY!
Ana L.
These sweet rolls remember me my childhood. I really like it since I was a little girl. I mom often did this kind of rolls, and when I buy and eat this, I remember that time!
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
these are just an okay product to be honest, i loved them as a child but as an adult I'm not as huge of a fan as I used to be, maybe my taste buds have gotten more snobbish the older I've gotten, the packaging i will say though is very convenient for travel
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Mom has been getting these since i was a small child. I've grown up knowing what THIS brand tastes likes and nothing compares. It is affordable for any budget, can be a bit dry but nothing a glass of milk cant fix. They aren't very tasty cold so tear open a package and enjoy right away. You'll find yourself eating one after the other. I hope they never stop making them.
Kathy J.
Love these peanut rolls rspecially in tje morning i like to warm them up put a little butter on top a sometime i just bite them and indulge in the awesome flavor and some time i like to pull them apart but they are a great start to my sweet cravings in the morning.
Tonya D.
This are great snacks. They are pretty cheap and great quality . They make even better Cinnamon rolls to eat with your chilli. Try it.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
These are so good they aren't too sweet and they taste more like cinnamon than anything my kids love these we always have them in our home
Madison R.
Lumberton , TX
One of my favorite sweet treats! I absolutely love pecan twirls! They remind me of my childhood. I like to unwind them while I eat them.
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
Eh, I'm not a huge pecan fan so I'm not crazy for this snack like others, however it does have a good taste. A bit of cinnamon flavor, exceptional.
Miranda M.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid and still enjoy these!!! The perfect dessert cake to grab on the go.