BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

Look for our wide variety of quality snacks...Moist, wholesome and delicious, one of them is sure to be your special favorite! Mrs. Freshley's® products are the finest high-quality snack foods available to you and your family. They have to be--Mrs. Freshley wouldn't have it any other way! see more...

Mrs. Freshley's® Pecan Twirls® Sweet Rolls 8-1 oz. Packs
  • "Hese are sooo good I love them another childhood favorite there really good " in 1 review
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
these are just an okay product to be honest, i loved them as a child but as an adult I'm not as huge of a fan as I used to be, maybe my taste buds have gotten more snobbish the older I've gotten, the packaging i will say though is very convenient for travel
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Mom has been getting these since i was a small child. I've grown up knowing what THIS brand tastes likes and nothing compares. It is affordable for any budget, can be a bit dry but nothing a glass of milk cant fix. They aren't very tasty cold so tear open a package and enjoy right away. You'll find yourself eating one after the other. I hope they never stop making them.
Samantha C.
THESE ARE THE BEST THING EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! They're affordable, and can be bought at stores like Stop & Shop! PecanTwirls are just delicious and addicting, and PecanTwirls from any brand is good. They will go buy quickly so buy a few boxes of these haha ENJOY!
Ana L.
Doral, FL
These sweet rolls remember me my childhood. I really like it since I was a little girl. I mom often did this kind of rolls, and when I buy and eat this, I remember that time!
Kathy J.
Love these peanut rolls rspecially in tje morning i like to warm them up put a little butter on top a sometime i just bite them and indulge in the awesome flavor and some time i like to pull them apart but they are a great start to my sweet cravings in the morning.
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
Eh, I'm not a huge pecan fan so I'm not crazy for this snack like others, however it does have a good taste. A bit of cinnamon flavor, exceptional.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good they aren't too sweet and they taste more like cinnamon than anything my kids love these we always have them in our home
Madison R.
Lumberton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite sweet treats! I absolutely love pecan twirls! They remind me of my childhood. I like to unwind them while I eat them.
Tonya D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This are great snacks. They are pretty cheap and great quality . They make even better Cinnamon rolls to eat with your chilli. Try it.
Olivia  L.
Pueblo, CO
I think these are gross. The cinnamon is too strong for my tastes. I really can't taste the pecans. They were also dry.