Mrs. Freshley's® Peanut Butter Wafers Buddy Bars® 6-2 oz. Packs uploaded by Susan C.

BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

For every taste we have the perfect snack. Moist, wholesome and always delicious, our snacks are prepared with you in mind. Everyday we make a wide variety of products. Our bakers use only high quality ingredients to make a delicious line of snack foods for you and your family to enjoy. see more...

Susan C.
Dallas
I love this since iam a child price is awesome easy to find is a wonderful product. Penuts are very nutritious
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
These are so good they remind me so much of my elementary years mom would always add it to my lunch box 💜 now I just eat them like crazy
Faye L.
These are almost identical to Little Debbie Nutty Bars. These make a great snack and even hold up well as a breakfast if you're in a hurry. These chocolate and peanut butter wafers are delicious!
Johanna L.
Omg i so so so love these they are addicting tho i amlost ate a whole box of them on just one sitting and highly recommend this
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Budddddy Bars! I love these. They are excellent to add to a lunch pack and they taste great! They sell these at my local 99 cents store and it comes with four packs. I highly recommend these!
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love these bars 😍😍😍 it taste so good .. This is the only way I eat peanut butter lol but I think a lot of people like these
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are like a cheaper version of the same Little Debbie treat. The peanut butter is less intense, the bars have a stronger waxy texture and flavor, and the chocolatey coating isn't as strong looking or tasting. I'll buy it if someone in the family really wants it but I just don't find it to be as good as other varieties so usually I won't buy it.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I love these so much. I can get them at my local dollar store which makes me love them even more. Peanut butter and chocolate are a favorite combo of mine!
anabel c.
Love these, the combination is great. It's my favorite snack. It is crunchy and yet soft too. My daughter loves them too.
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
Whenever I purchase these Buddy Bars, there is a scramble among my grandchildren to see who can get one first. They all 4 love these cookie type bars. They are so flaky and tasty. Of course, my husband and I love 'em too.