BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

For every taste we have the perfect snack. Moist, wholesome and always delicious, our snacks are prepared with you in mind. Everyday we make a wide variety of products. Our bakers use only high quality ingredients to make a delicious line of snack foods for you and your family to enjoy. see more...

Brenda D.
Van Nuys, CA
Too sweet..way too sweet at least they were for me..they sell these at my local 99cents store.
Shawna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can always find these at the dollar store! At least once a week I buy a box and my family shares them. My mom used to buy them when I was a kid, so it makes me feel like home. The wafer crispness and the peanut and chocolate flavors are awesome!
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
The ultimate favorite of the buddy bars.. i can take these w me on the go and enjoy.
Tania A.
Aurora, CO
This cookies are grate you just have to eat them in moderation because they can get a little too sweet but over all they're good
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
Whenever I purchase these Buddy Bars, there is a scramble among my grandchildren to see who can get one first. They all 4 love these cookie type bars. They are so flaky and tasty. Of course, my husband and I love 'em too.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
These bars are ok. Its a very affordable snack ( $1.00 ). Its not better then Little Debbies Nutter Bars. But if ur feening for a chocolate peanut wafer bar but don't want to spend 3 and some change foe Little Debbies brand, this $1.00 box of Mrs Freshleys Buddy Bars is just as good for a lesser price
anabel c.
Love these, the combination is great. It's my favorite snack. It is crunchy and yet soft too. My daughter loves them too.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I love these so much. I can get them at my local dollar store which makes me love them even more. Peanut butter and chocolate are a favorite combo of mine!
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Budddddy Bars! I love these. They are excellent to add to a lunch pack and they taste great! They sell these at my local 99 cents store and it comes with four packs. I highly recommend these!
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love these bars 😍😍😍 it taste so good .. This is the only way I eat peanut butter lol but I think a lot of people like these