BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

For every taste we have the perfect snack. Moist, wholesome and always delicious, our snacks are prepared with you in mind. Everyday we make a wide variety of products. Our bakers use only high quality ingredients to make a delicious line of snack foods for you and your family to enjoy. see more...

Shawna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can always find these at the dollar store! At least once a week I buy a box and my family shares them. My mom used to buy them when I was a kid, so it makes me feel like home. The wafer crispness and the peanut and chocolate flavors are awesome!
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are like a cheaper version of the same Little Debbie treat. The peanut butter is less intense, the bars have a stronger waxy texture and flavor, and the chocolatey coating isn't as strong looking or tasting. I'll buy it if someone in the family really wants it but I just don't find it to be as good as other varieties so usually I won't buy it.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
These bars are ok. Its a very affordable snack ( $1.00 ). Its not better then Little Debbies Nutter Bars. But if ur feening for a chocolate peanut wafer bar but don't want to spend 3 and some change foe Little Debbies brand, this $1.00 box of Mrs Freshleys Buddy Bars is just as good for a lesser price
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Budddddy Bars! I love these. They are excellent to add to a lunch pack and they taste great! They sell these at my local 99 cents store and it comes with four packs. I highly recommend these!
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
Whenever I purchase these Buddy Bars, there is a scramble among my grandchildren to see who can get one first. They all 4 love these cookie type bars. They are so flaky and tasty. Of course, my husband and I love 'em too.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I love these so much. I can get them at my local dollar store which makes me love them even more. Peanut butter and chocolate are a favorite combo of mine!
Tania A.
Aurora, CO
This cookies are grate you just have to eat them in moderation because they can get a little too sweet but over all they're good
Johanna l.
Omg i so so so love these they are addicting tho i amlost ate a whole box of them on just one sitting and highly recommend this
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love these bars 😍😍😍 it taste so good .. This is the only way I eat peanut butter lol but I think a lot of people like these
anabel c.
Love these, the combination is great. It's my favorite snack. It is crunchy and yet soft too. My daughter loves them too.