BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

Monique R.
Snellville, GA
These sell all the time at my school vending machines!! They are pretty good and they are fulling being that they are jumbo.
Samantha J.
Houston
I remember so many morning in high school where this was my breakfast😂 they are super good and super convenient. You can easily pop this in your back pack for school or in your purse for work. They also taste really well warmed up, just a tip :)
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I know many may not understand this but I do not like Honey Buns. My children love them and they will eat a whole box of these if I let them. My kids claim that they are better warmed up in the microwave.
Rissa H.
These are alright, but I have to say I prefer other brands. These are sticky and go stale quite fast. In all, still a tasty treat, but for the calories it may be better to find another product.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
These are delicious , I love them . I can't help myself when I'm in the stores I have to buy them. The iced ones are good to . They make really good products !
Kasey L.
Riverside, RI
I lived off these in middle school and starting high school. They are super sweet and soft as long as they are eaten within the right time frame but other than that they are just the right kind of sweet and sticky
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
These are amazing the taste is good and they are fresh and the are affordable really love this brand and will buy again
Stephanie  L.
Got to love Hershey chocolate especially melting it and dipping in things like apples, marshmallows,strawberries
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN

Such a great product. It's amazing for the whole family!! Don't forget to pick one up on your next shopping trip you won't regret it, it's just enough of a great taste you haBe to have more!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
So much goodness in new sweet honey bun ! These are the perfect mixture of sweetness and melt in your mouth goodness. My husband will melt a little butter on his in the microwave to really up it !