Mrs. Freshley's® Glazed Honey Buns 6-1.75 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Carmen V.

BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

For every taste we have the perfect snack. Moist, wholesome and always delicious, our snacks are prepared with you in mind. Everyday we make a wide variety of products. Our bakers use only high-quality ingredients to make a delicious line of snack foods for you and your family to enjoy. Quality. Freshness. Variety. SnackAway™ with Mrs. Freshley's! see more...

• Do they make ones with little peanuts on them or no?3 Answers
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the flavor of these things! I think that the price is pretty good they are not that expensive it’s just a dollar and it has like six honey buns inside and their size is pretty good too:)) I think this are good for breakfast:))
Laura H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Okay straight up just want to say this is a great deal if you buy these at Dollar Tree to get 6 little buns for a dollar so go get you some. I mean they're really yummy like any other honey but nothing special but I just like the fact that when I went and bought them they were doing a sale for some reason four boxes for a dollar and they didn't expire until later in January so go get your honey buns right now!
Jenna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's hard for me not to love a honey bun! They are very affordable and will easily satisfy any sweet tooth. I can always find them at my local grocery store. Only downfall is that they are not very healthy... so I recommend them in moderation.
Nathalie E.
Great for a unhealthy treat. Reminds me of my childhood and tastes so good! Very affordable and you can find them basically everywhere! Perfect for a once in a while little treat!
Aislynn B.
Any kind of honey buns are good honey buns. Bring back memories of grade school and asking for some money to get one from the vending machines. Get just a bit sad when you read the nutritional label, lol.
Mercy  M.
I love these honey buns it's so good with a cup of coffee and a honey bun oh Lord so yummy it's not as good as the little debbies one but it'll do for a sweet moment need
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA
My kids love these honey buns it is a regular purchase from the store they are pretty reasonable in price along with the other brands but they are far better in flavor.
LIZ G.
Absolutely love these honey buns! are definite go to snack any time! not only are they good but they are also very affordable in price compared to other brands1
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I love snacking on these honest buns when i get hungry during class. Even though they're not good for you, it will not hurt to eat one or two once a week.
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
When my daughter tell me the can eat these cuz dont have eggs or milk ..Well is true is great treat for sugar craving.Always buy it at walgreens.
Desirae S.
Do they make ones with little peanuts on them or no?