Mrs. Freshley's® Glazed Honey Buns 6-1.75 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Carmen V.

BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

For every taste we have the perfect snack. Moist, wholesome and always delicious, our snacks are prepared with you in mind. Everyday we make a wide variety of products. Our bakers use only high-quality ingredients to make a delicious line of snack foods for you and your family to enjoy. Quality. Freshness. Variety. SnackAway™ with Mrs. Freshley's! see more...

• Do they make ones with little peanuts...this one doesn't have peanut o... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Laura H.
Laura H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Okay straight up just want to say this is a great deal if you buy these at Dollar Tree to get 6 little buns for a dollar so go get you some. I mean they're really yummy like any other honey but nothing special but I just like the fact that when I went and bought them they were doing a sale for some reason four boxes for a dollar and they didn't expire until later in January so go get your honey buns right now!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
It's hard for me not to love a honey bun! They are very affordable and will easily satisfy any sweet tooth. I can always find them at my local grocery store. Only downfall is that they are not very healthy... so I recommend them in moderation.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Great for a unhealthy treat. Reminds me of my childhood and tastes so good! Very affordable and you can find them basically everywhere! Perfect for a once in a while little treat!
Julie L.
Julie L.
You can always find these at your local dollar store. Just like eating a glazed donut. Just the right size for a tasty treat!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
Honey buns are good me and my husband like to eat this with
a glass of milk at night they taste good just like the original brand
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Ontario, CA
These are so delicious but so bad at the same time lol! i cant help but purchase them when i see them being individually sold
Caroline m.
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I love snacking on these honest buns when i get hungry during class. Even though they're not good for you, it will not hurt to eat one or two once a week.
Mercy  M.
Mercy M.
I love these honey buns it's so good with a cup of coffee and a honey bun oh Lord so yummy it's not as good as the little debbies one but it'll do for a sweet moment need
sofia v.
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
We always keep some at home. Honey buns are really delicious with a cup of milk or hot coffee. We never pass a wknd without eating them.
LIZ G.
LIZ G.
Absolutely love these honey buns! are definite go to snack any time! not only are they good but they are also very affordable in price compared to other brands1
Desirae S.
Desirae S.
Do they make ones with little peanuts on them or no?