Mrs. Freshley's® Frosted Mini Donuts 6-4 ct Packs uploaded by Bryan M.

BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S #41 in Donuts

24 frosted mini donuts. see more...

• Do these have that very artificial chocolate taste? and t...4 Answers
Mrs. Freshley's® Frosted Mini Donuts 6-4 ct Packs
  • "These donuts are great for breakfast, if you want something sweet in the morning." in 1 review
Bryan M.
Clinton, MO
I have not had a bad experience with these donuts. I really do like the fact that they are just as good, if not better than the name brands. The product is always fresh as they guarantee, to where I have not had such luck with some other name brand companies.
Dean M.
Ivoryton, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite snacks as a child, but the older I grow the more I don't care for them . They tend to get stale quickly and turn rather hard . There's better out there .
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are alright. They are good for younger kids or to take in the car on the way to work. I personally love powered donuts but the chocolate ones are great.
Marissa G.
These donuts are pretty good. Very good on the go snack. Might have to have some milk but besides that they are pretty yummy. I love the chocolate ones
Jenny W.
These donuts are great for breakfast, if you want something sweet in the morning. They can get your fingers a little mess, but still amazing.
alayah k.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty . but as i gow older the last i care for them. my sibblings think they are very good. there are better kinds out here
Tiffany B.
These donuts seem to taste a little stale and are very sweet. I tend to not buy this brand as other brands are much better.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
These mini donuts are sooo good. they taste great and they are great to go on road trips or anything like that on the go.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have always loved these. I love how they make "to go" ones now. They have just enough chocolate and they're soft.
Heidy M.
Torrance, CA
My son loves them. They are not too sweet and have a lot of chocolate. Hey are perfect to send for the kids lunch.
Amanda K.
Do these have that very artificial chocolate taste? and texture?