Mrs. Freshley's® Delicious Deals™ Peanut Butter Buddy Bars® Wrappers uploaded by Atzimba L.Mrs. Freshley's® Delicious Deals™ Peanut Butter Buddy Bars® Wrappers uploaded by Brenda D.

BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

Moist, wholesome and always delicious, our snacks are prepared with you in mind. Everyday we make a wide variety of products. Our bakers use only quality ingredients to make a delicious line of snack foods for you and your family to enjoy. see more...

Chan C.
Keene, NH
My boyfriend influence me on the snack, I bought this mainly to eat at work. It's good and I got it at the dollar store. I love the peanut butter taste, Will be purchased again
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I really enjoy these peanut butter buddy bars. They are $1 for 6 at my local grocery store and they're a pretty good after school snack the kids can share. They are crispy wafers with peanut butter in between the layers and then they're dipped in chocolate.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
These are super yummy, taste like your average buddy bar, and since I found these at the dollar store I was very pleased with the price! Since it was only a dollar, I can't complain about the quantity. I really didn't mind only having four packs, but if you are buying for a bigger group, keep that in mind.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Mrs. Freshley's® Delicious Deals™ Peanut Butter Buddy Bars® 4-1.8 oz. Wrappers more...
I saw these at my local Dollar Tree and had to try them. They are as good as the name brand ones. They are even better because of the price is only $1. I would recommend giving these a try.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great at a very low price! So yummy and delicious! perfect serving size individual packages I love this brand. very good and i plan to purchase more!!
silvia C.
Dallas , TX
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
The PERFECT SNAK Mrs.Freshleys buddy bars creme filled wafers of peanut dip in chocolate there so good
Atzimba L.
Indio, CA
This bar is absolutely necessary for me to live like i have never tasted anything else like this one.
Courtney L.
Georgetown, KY
This is a snack my whole family loves! The flavor is good & the price is great!
Amy D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Mrs. Freshley's® Delicious Deals™ Peanut Butter Buddy Bars® 4-51 g Wrappers more...
The dollar tree always has these cookies and they have a good flavor just like a name brand we get them for snacks when we watch wrestling
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
Review for: Mrs. Freshley's® Delicious Deals™ Peanut Butter Buddy Bars® 4-51 g Wrappers, Mrs. Freshley's® Delicious Deals™ Peanut Butter Buddy Bars® 4-1.8 oz. Wrappers more...
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it