BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S #95 in Donuts

Moist, wholesome and always delicious, our snacks are prepared with you in mind. Everyday we make a wide variety of products. Our bakers use only quality ingredients to make a delicious line of snack foods for you and your family to enjoy. see more...

Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
My holy addiction ! I always buy them to try them with my coffee but than always forget to because they're so good . My wife and our kids love them too ! I get the box from sams for around $6 ! Always buy again !
Tiffany M.
North Zulch, TX
This is the first time of trying these donut sticks. They are good a little smaller then other brands but still taste good.