BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

Look for our wide variety of quality snacks...Moist wholesome and delicious, one of them is sure to be your special favorite! Mrs. Freshley's® products are the finest high-quality snack foods available to you and your family. They have to be--Mrs. Freshley won't have it any other way! see more...

Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love these! Luckily, I cant always find them or I might weigh much more than I do now! They really have always been fresh and the perfect combination of creamy frosting in the middle, and soft with a little crunch cookie!
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I love these cookies!! Not only are they inexpensive they taste yummy! I found them at dollar tree and you can't beat a yummy treat with 8 in a box for $1! The cream in the middle just makes it heaven! Love it!
Savannah M.
Flomaton , AL
Love these cookies! It's just like an oatmeal cream pie, but instead it's a chewy chocolate chip cookie! And an 8 pack is usually $1, so they're not that bad!
Amy D.
YUMM these are delicious as a snack in between classes, and you can't beat the price. The creamy filling pairs nicely with the cookie outside
Julie M.
I love these little snack cookies! I used to bring them to lunch with me at work all the time, just for something sweet to keep me awake
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
These are sooo good. I grew up eating these and now my kids eat them. I taught them how to suck out the creme filling like I used to.
Alana T.
San Diego, CA
Pretty good cookies. I did get a little heart burn from eating one but well worth it. Chocolate chip is the way to go.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies but they do get a little too sweet so i eat them with milk and it just creats a good mixture 😊👌.
Elizabeth V.
These are pretty good. I used to get these every now and then and eat them when my friends and I had sleep overs :)
Pam M.
Morristown, TN
Very good little snacks. They are very inexpensive and yummy. Can't beat low price cakes that taste good.