Mrs. Freshley's

mrs Freshley's® Creme Filled...
16 Reviews
5 / 5
This is a treat to get once in awhile. The price was good for one package. Taste is delicious, I personally couldn’t eat them all the time.
5 / 5
A mi niña le encantan, las vio en un canal de YouTube y siempre me la pide, son suavecitas y el sabor es único y rico, trae una crema que se deshace en tu boca y sobre todo puedes combinarlo y tomarlo con la bebida favorita, no empalaga y viene en sobres individuales y por mayor es muy bueno [product:mrs-freshleys-creme-filled-cakes-snowballs]
5 / 5
I love this snowballs !! Are so delicious, it’s so fluffy, creamy, softly, it’s always fresh, not cloying, it’s hard to find in spain. But when i see it i buy it. I adore the snowballs!!! Quality brand
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Son los famosos "grasitos" de icarly, los encuentras en cualquier oxxo y están buenos pero no son la gran cosa, el relleno que tienen está sabroso y dulce
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Can rate this never had it looks exciting but never tried it before, It looks like glitter, I'm sure that people love them
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I was looking for these so long ago and finally I got them. It’s a bomb for me; I’m not used to eat cakes with cream ; but I love the taste. Coconut and pink marshmallow is my favorite treat. Yum.
5 / 5
Oh my gosh, do I LOVE these cakes! They are really hard to find here in Canada, but when I do, I ways buy a pack. Snowballs are these little round, ball shaped, spongey chocolate cakes that are about the size of a tennis ball. The are filled with a fluffy white cream filling, coated in a layer of marshmallow and rolled in pink tinted coconut. The chocolate cake, the cream filling and the marshmallow together, is just oh MY! Amazing! Try these, you'll love them!
5 / 5
This is a snack my mom and I always shared when I was younger. She passed away when I was 15. She was only 41. Now every time I see these I buy one and I think of her. I feel I only had her in my life for such short period of time, so the memories that I do have I cherish. The pink ones were always her favorite, she really loved them.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Mmm . . sugar-filled balls of sugar with no flavor . . . wait, that's not what I want! Honestly, guys, go back to the drawing board. If I am going to eat something, I would really like to taste it! The only reason that I don't rate these lower is that they are squishy and fun to play with!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Ive only had these once in my life and im sorry but they were horrible. Im picky but i would not recommend