BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

6 creme filled chocolate cupcakes. see more...

Michelle V.
OK, I WAS CRAZY WHEN I SAW THIS! It's from another planet. It's so delicious. Here is super expensive and is known as penguins. I ate it when I was a child and I never forget how tasty it was. My mom used to buy boxes for the weekends and that made me happy. Definitely your children should grow up with this, it will leave you with good memories. Even you should eat it. If you had a bad day, this will improve it.

It is soft texture, you bite it and you feel in the sky. Respect to the filling is exquisite. The cream is perfect. I recommend it too. It is perfect for those weekends where there are no plans or to taste in the evenings.
Zora H.
Malaysia
These were incredible when I was younger and I could still eat several boxes of them myself. Just make sure you have a hefty gallon of milk at your side and something good on the telly so you aren't just standing on the scale watching the numbers steadily grow. Just tell yourself it's because you're holding the box. Just the box...
Lexie C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Not a big fan, tasted very artificial and a little stale (expiration was quite a ways away). Kids loved them but as a parent, won't buy these very often.
Magee T.
These are the prefect little cupcakes. Have gast flavor and milk is a necessity when eating them! Highly recommend both the chocolate or vanilla.
Kayla L.
Tuttle, OK
Are these as good as little Debbie's?