BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

6 creme filled chocolate cupcakes. see more...

francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
los mejores pasteles de chocolate rellenos con crema , especial para la merienda, son muy deliciosos y por un precio increible
Ashley C.
Hanover, WV
These cakes are delicious. They taste just as good as Little Debbie Cakes at half the cost! These are by far my favorite cakes!
lesly f.
This cupcakes are so bomb I love the creamy flavor that has with chocolate its so good, that you wont get tired of eating it.
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
Oh man, some times I just can't help but grab these when shopping. I love the cream on the inside. And they are so moist.
Izabela D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I remember eating these as a little kid and loving them! I'm definitely going to have to go out and buy myself some soon!
Allison
Rosamond, CA
These are sort of the knock off of the Hostes ones.. but still GREAT!!! Go ahead and try them out. Be warned: very sweet!
Daniela M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Son tan buenos, los estoy deseando de hecho en este momento, su sabor, su textura, son tan suaves y ricos, me fascinan!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
me encantan estos cupcakes, la crema blanca es incleible, muy sabrosa, te puedes comer muchos de lo bueno que son.
Bri J.
Lubbock, TX
These are one of the best snacks every ! great for craving crushers ! a little snack with a great taste !
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
These are so good their yummy best sweet treat I'm hooked to these cupcakes so good I love them 😁
Kayla L.
Tuttle, OK
Are these as good as little Debbie's?