BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

Natural and artificially flavored. see more...

catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
To me it doesn't taste like pie and it is very sweet and taste like a glazed jelly donut or something i like them but not to eat the whole thing, it is definitely something you don't feel like eating alone and have to only eat half. have never heated it up before so maybe it taste better heated up
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yuck i don't like fruit pies especially cherry. i think u need to be used to them as a kid to like them. i think they gross and weird tasting. doesn't taste like pie at all.
Sandra L.
Rogersville, TN
Not a really pie like dessert. Just not a fan of the brand. Yes I know they are off brands to others but the flavor doesn't come close to micmicking other desserts.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
My husband and kids love these fruit pies! They are very affordable. You can buy them individually at the gas station or buy a whole package of them at Walmart.
terri d.
Glendale, AZ
When pregnant with my first son , I craved these. Cherry pie has always been my favorite pie. The crust mmmm.
JANET G.
These have been around for years and I'm sure they will be around for plenty more. They are delicious!
Amil S.
Palmdale, CA
Cherry is my favorite flavor in these pies. They are full with sugar & not healthy but taste amazing.
beth s.
Oil City , PA
These are really good. Doesn't taste bad at all. Real cherries which is nice. It's very sweet.
Irina K.