BY MRS. FRESHLEY'S

Natural banana flavored creme-filled cupcakes. see more...

• I have not tried these yet...my question is, is the banana taste...1 Answers
  • I like bananas but many products have a chemical after taste...an...1 Answers
Martisa S.
I absolutely love these cakes. I could eat a whole box! The taste is great and reminds me so much of eating regular banana pudding. If I see them in a store I have to buy especially with them being so affordable. If you have not tried these you are missing out!
Tiffany P.
I've only tried these once but I found them to be stale tasting. I realize that I probably just got an old batch or something. The flavor was nice...banana flavored without being over powering:)
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
These pudding cakes look awful good I have never tried them but they really do look yummy. Banana' are very good that's why I think I would like them
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
I like these their alright i love bananas and cake together like a pie but they made it into a cupcake which is awesome.yum yum:)
Dorothy R.
SEBASTIAN, TX
I love these little snacks, they are so tasty and very inexpensive. and they have a great variety of sweets.
Michelle T.
These are yummy...really sweet though. My husband loves them, just tooo sweet for.me
Nelly A.
I like bananas but many products have a chemical after taste...anyone knows if the banana has less sweetener after taste? is strong?
Sandy L.
Masury, OH
I have not tried these yet...my question is, is the banana taste over powering?