Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesMrs Fields
Mrs Fields Snickerdoodle Cookies

Mrs. Fields Snickerdoodle Cookies

by Mrs Fields

Mrs. Fields® Snickerdoodle Cookies.
Moist & chewy cookies.
Individually wrapped for freshness.
0g trans fats.

Are these a hard or a soft cookie? When you bake them they come out nice and chewy, but when buying them they're normally more crunchy.
What is your favorite flavor? Are there any flavors you would suggest to be made?
Start your review of Mrs. Fields Snickerdoodle Cookies!
Product Highlights
reminds me of Christmas but I love these I could eat them all day long so goooooood in reviews
Kayla P.
Gulf Shores, AL
nothing better than a snicker doodle cookie! and Mrs. Fields brand is the best cookies I've ever tasted in my foodie life! I love cookies, but this brand takes the cake! I've never had a cookie so moist, soft and tasteful all at once! I definitely recommend these!!
Tuskee B.
Very good cookie and the brand has many other great choices. For me, the snickerdoodle was a little too sweet for my liking. Overall, I would say the flavor and texture is great.
Marissa J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these are THE BEST snickerdoodles I’ve tasted. Sooo good. Sooo soft! I’m obsessed!
Erin L.
Muncy, PA
These are delicious cookies and are even better when I don't feel like baking. I love that they perfect the cookie I can't seem to perfect myself
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
Mrs. Fields are the best cookies in the world! if I'm shopping, these are always on my list, even if I'm in the mall ill grab a couple!
Brie  D.
Wanaque, NJ
These are the best cookies ever it makes me think of grNdmas homemade cookies just perfect once u eating one you never stop
Caroline D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum! These cookies are delicious! Mrs. Fields cookies are the best cookies. THey smell and taste great!
Katie P.
Temple City, CA
These are beautifully chewy and sweet. However, they don't really amount to homemade cookies. They really do remind me of Christmas but they don't give off that homey feeling.
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
Love them! I could eat them alllllllll day long!! They're soft, moist, and have a great taste.
Jessica J.
State College, PA
I love these melt in your mouth cookies! Chocolate chip is my weakness and i can not help but throw them in my grocery cart when I walk by them in the grocery store. Truly delicious.