BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields® Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Moist & chewy cookies.
Individually wrapped for freshness.
Rainbow chocolate chip.
0g trans fats. see more...

Katrina B.
Katrina B.
I Love Ms. fields cookies they taste so good! I just can stop eating them! I love them! Mostly for its combination of flavor and colors with the rainbow choc chips hehe!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
These cookies are great! They are super soft. I find them hard to put down or just eat one. The bag seems to go so quickly in my kitchen.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Mrs. Fields cookies are one of the best brand of cookies. Rainbow Choclate Chip Cookies are my favorite. The taste is amazing!
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Mrs. Fields cookies are really good. I usually eat the whole thing in one sitting. And I really love soft cookies.
Nereida B.
Nereida B.
Yummy delicious soft perfect cookies. Mrs. Fields is one of the best brands of cookies around. Delicious!!!
January G.
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are okay. I get them once in awhile. They taste good but I don't see what all of the fuss is about.
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
I LOVE THIS. It's soft-baked, chewy, and YUMMY. Taste pretty much like the one you'd get from the store.
Maggy P.
Maggy P.
Rich, delicious cookies with chocolate chip, very good flavor, that brighten your snacks or moments of sharing with friends and family, take them anywhere, when you are traveling or when you want to spend a pleasant moment to share, cookies of very good taste And with a good price.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
This brand cookie is great and soft I normally get the snicker doodle ones and when I remove my two from the individual package I normally place them in the microwave and heat them up t makes them even more amazing
Giselle c.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love Ms. fields cookies the are so good you just can't eat one they have just the right amount of moist to them I love these cookies.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky
What is ur favorite cookies that they make??
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Newport News, VA
How many cookiespecially doespecially this brand make?
Chelsea b.
Chelsea b.
Where do you buy these? they look so delicious!! need!
Ta-Shawnna C.
Ta-Shawnna C.
Where can I get these?
Brea B.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
Are these better than chips o hoy?