BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields® Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Moist & chewy cookies.
Individually wrapped for freshness.
Rainbow chocolate chip.
0g trans fats. see more...

Janki B.
Mrs. Fields is hands down one of THE BEST when it comes to cookies. I love the store chain and the products that you can buy at the grocery store. They stay so fresh and soft, which in my opinion make all the difference when it comes to cookies! I love when cookies have candies on them so I appreciate that this flavor is sold in packs!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Rich, delicious cookies with chocolate chip, very good flavor, that brighten your snacks or moments of sharing with friends and family, take them anywhere, when you are traveling or when you want to spend a pleasant moment to share, cookies of very good taste And with a good price.
Emily V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mrs. Fields cookies are so good! I used to get them at the mall when I was a kid, but now I don't get them much. It's a lot harder to find these days. But I definitely recommend trying these cookies, kids love them!
Deymi A.
Bronx, NY
Mrs Fields cookies are sooooo tasty! I could eat them all day and not get tired of them. These are very difficult to find, but i find them in my Grandma's house, she's always buying them.
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
This brand cookie is great and soft I normally get the snicker doodle ones and when I remove my two from the individual package I normally place them in the microwave and heat them up t makes them even more amazing
Katrina B.
I Love Ms. fields cookies they taste so good! I just can stop eating them! I love them! Mostly for its combination of flavor and colors with the rainbow choc chips hehe!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Let's be real here, anything made by Mrs. Fields is amazing. Personally I love chocolate chip cookies, and if they're rainbow, it's even better. These are chewy and addicting, a little on the pricey side but nonetheless one of my guilty pleasures
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
Mrs. Fields is a really good brand for baked goods. Especially these cookies with the M&Ms in them gives them an extra sugary taste that I love. I always stop by Mrs. Fields in the mall to grab a few cookies including these kind!
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
I absolutely love Mrs. Fields cookies! Every time we go to the mall we have to stop by their stand and pick up a treat. Now that we can buy their products from the store it's even better!
Nicole  .
Moore, OK
Mrs fields is a wonderful cookie brand we make sure to grab a cookie in the mall when we are there along with an icy. they are soft and delicious
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky
What is ur favorite cookies that they make??
Bianka C.
Newport News, VA
How many cookiespecially doespecially this brand make?
Chelsea b.
Where do you buy these? they look so delicious!! need!
Ta-Shawnna C.
Where can I get these?
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
Are these better than chips o hoy?