Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesMrs Fields
Mrs Fields Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies

Mrs. Fields Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies

by Mrs Fields

Mrs. Fields® Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Moist & chewy cookies.
Individually wrapped for freshness.
Rainbow chocolate chip.
0g trans fats.

How do these compare to Keebler!
How many cookies would you eat?
Where can I get these?
Start your review of Mrs. Fields Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsey M.
Smiths Sta, AL
These are probably the closet to home made cookies bought in store that you can get, always very soft and delicious!
Bianka C.
Newport News, VA
Best cookies around! Great quality cookies, Great Company AND Even Better taste! Better than any other cookie brand!!!!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Rich, delicious cookies with chocolate chip, very good flavor, that brighten your snacks or moments of sharing with friends and family, take them anywhere, when you are traveling or when you want to spend a pleasant moment to share, cookies of very good taste And with a good price.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Mrs. Fields cookies are delicious Always soft, fresh and chewy. I can't pick which one is my favorite because they are good
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are okay. I get them once in awhile. They taste good but I don't see what all of the fuss is about.
Lacey G.
Palmdale, CA
So good! I love mrs fields cookies! I always go to the store in the local mall and buy cookies
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Mrs. Fields cookies! The rainbow chocolate chips are my favorite! They're fun and tasty.
Ruheyyah S.
DETROIT, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nice soft or hard cookies your choice very good excellent flavor comes in many different verities must try recommend
Emily V.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mrs. Fields cookies are so good! I used to get them at the mall when I was a kid, but now I don't get them much. It's a lot harder to find these days. But I definitely recommend trying these cookies, kids love them!
Sarita S.
Tarzana, CA
Mrs. Fields cookies are really good. I usually eat the whole thing in one sitting. And I really love soft cookies.