Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia uploaded by Brittney G.

BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields White Chunk Macadamia 12 Count see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy V.
El Paso, TX
Im not a very big cookie fan! but these are honestly my favorite out there!!!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great cookies .

I love mrs fields white chunk macadamia nut cookies . They're so good . One of my favorites actually . I like that they taste homemade . They're soft , chewy and moist . They have white chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts . Yum ! I like to put them in the microwave for 15 Seconds and they taste even better . They are more Expensive than your typical cookie but they're worth it . You can find them at Shoppers Drug Mart .
Yasmin M.
The cookies are the best and omg the taste of this is to die for. I always buy this whenever I see it. They are freaking delicious. People say that Oreo and milk go together, No NO Milk and this is the best.com.Buy it if you can see it anywhere near you. Wish had some now. :((
Lavender O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought 3 boxes of these cookies to use in a baking recipe . We have purchased the chocolate chip Mrs. Fields cookies before so I had no concerns. I was disappointed when I opened the box and found that not only my were the individually wrapped cookies hard as a rock but only two of the entire package had macadamia nuts. It was all white chocolate . Won't be buying this flavour again.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies are good. White chocolate macadamia is my absolute favorite kind of cookie, ever. But these don't compare to other ones I've had. My favorite ones are from Subway and Greco. But these are ok. I can't eat these alone though, I find they're sweeter than I'd like them to be. I need to eat these with milk. Where as the other ones I can eat alone. Won't buy again.
Melanie R.
100 mile house , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
White chocolate macadamia nut cookies are my absolute favorite kind of cookie ever! These cookies are soft, which I personally prefer which makes them one of my favorites.
Janne H.
Toronto, Ontario
These are my favourite white chocolate macadamia cookies! The cookie is so soft and chewy and there are plenty of white chocolate chips and nut pieces.
Sheba Y.
Richmond Hill, ON
These are my favorite kinds of cookies, especially this brand! I love this brand because their cookies are soft baked, which is the best!
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE Mrs Fields Cookies! Whether they are packaged or freshly made! They are super delicious and a great on-the-go snack.
Laneshe M.
Folcroft, PA
These are delicious! Soft, and sweet. Definitely the best flavor of all the Mrs. Fields cookies.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What other flavors are good?