Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia uploaded by Brittney G.

BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields White Chunk Macadamia 12 Count see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tia T.
Walls, MS
I absolutely love these! They are melt in your mouth delicious. Mrs. Fields definitely nailed this one on the head.
Samantha S.
These cookies are sooo good! Soft and chewy and just right if you stick them in the microwave for a few seconds.
Lauren O.
Provdence Frg, VA
Lauren O.
Provdence Frg, VA
Love Ms. Fields. Have tried a lot of flavors and they are always fresh with a great taste! Macadamia is my fav!
Sandy L.
San Francisco, CA
When I was a kid I used to get these all the time from my aunts restaurant! They were the perfect texture.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Who doesn't love Mrs. Fields cookies?! They are always really fresh and soft. I love this flavor as well!
Jackie K.
These are heaven!! They are so soft and chewy! Mrs Fields is always a great and affordable yummy treat!
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I love these cookies. I prefer chewy cookies to hard cookies. I just wish they were a bit more cheaper.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
I'm not big on their cookies. To me I can taste salt and baking soda. Which makes it a non favorite.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so yummy. I can easily eat the whole thing by myself. They also stay fresh a long time.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What other flavors are good?