Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia uploaded by Brittney G.

BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields White Chunk Macadamia 12 Count see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are some big ole yummy soft cookies. They go so well with a big cold glass of milk. Most def curbs that sweet tooth.
raven b.
Needles, CA
I love these cookies the are great to eat with some ice cream after dinner. or even on a hot summer day it's great to eat
Marissa M.
Villas, NJ
Every time i go to my local wawa i always have to pick these up. so good and tasty. There very soft and chewy nice and fresh
Courtney K.
These are so good, I often stop myself from buying them because of too much sweets but I can't help myself from these!
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mrs. Fields cookies are sooooo good! These are perfectly soft and taste like white chocolate and macadamia goodness,
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
These cookies are delicious, and a must each time I see them while walking through the grocery or convenience store!
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Mrs Fields Cookies Peanut Butter Chocolate are off the chain! Delicious For the Chocolate and Peanut Butter lovers...
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
These cookies are my favorite I eat them all the time. My friends and family love when I make them for the holidays,
Kris W.
Livermore, CO
I love these cookies as a quick on the go snack. They are filling and delicious. Plus a great value anywhere you go.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
These are one of my favorite cookies! They taste so good! The white chocolate makes it taste extra yummy! I love it.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What other flavors are good?