Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia uploaded by Brittney G.

BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields White Chunk Macadamia 12 Count see more...

Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Always delicious and so soft! Definitely a yummy snack! The portion size is larger with two full cookies but you can definitely eat but th in one sitting- they are that good!
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
Ms. Fields cookies are the closest you can get to a ACTUAL homemade flavor. It really good, also, the cookies are packaged individually so its good for snacks.
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
These are really awesome cookies. My favorite to keep around especially in the summer months when its just too hot to use the oven. I recommend for everybodu!
Julia A.
Oh Mrs.Fields!! Your cookies are delicious, white chunk macadamia is one of my favorites. they are best when you pop them in the microwave for a few moments.
Maria S.
Chowchilla, CA
I love all the different flavors that Mrs. Fields offers! This is my favorite, by far. I always get one when we go to the mall since it is my favorite store!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
These are soo freaking good . My favorite type of cookie to eat during the holidays. I either eat these as an ice cream sandwich or with strawberry milk
Aathavi S.
These are one of my absolute favorite types of cookies, so when you're craving for a cookie snack, these are absolutely perfect. i can never get enough.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
I love love love these cookies! Mrs Fields makes the best. I actually have a box of these at work :)))) Also the packaging is really good quality!! :))
Krystal M.
Kimball, MI
O m goodness! These things are the greatest ever. Some of my favorite cookies in the entire world! White chocolate macadamia nut are the best!
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY
Orgasmic! i love these brand of cookies especially. perfect with a glass of milk! just looking at the picture now is making me crave some!
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What other flavors are good?