Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia uploaded by Brittney G.

BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields White Chunk Macadamia 12 Count see more...

Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG!!!!! these cookies are great I could eat a whole box but the calorie intake wow so i would limit myself to just 2 cookies and give the rest away I love these cookies
Mrs Fields Mrs. Fields Cookies White Chunk Macadamia Cookies
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Sugars: 25.0, Cholesterol: 25.0, Total Fat: 16.0, Dietary Filter: 1.0, Calories: 310.0, Serving Size: 1 cookie, Size: 1.6 lb; 720 g, Sodium: 270.0, Potassium: 300.0, Saturated Fat: 8.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 3.0
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I remember the good times when my husband and I used to crave a midnight snack and we'd dunk these cookies in milk.. so delicious! Would definitely recommend as it's really tasty and it's a popular brand so go ahead and give it a try.. you'll like it I'm sure!
Mrs Fields Cookies White Chunk Macadamia Boxes
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Sugars: 12.0, Cholesterol: 15.0, Total Fat: 8.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Calories: 150.0, Serving Size: 1 cookie, Size: 9 oz; 255 g, Sodium: 150.0, Potassium: 300.0, Saturated Fat: 4.5, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 2.0
Mrs Fields Cookies White Chunk Macadamia Cookies
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Sugars: 11.0, Cholesterol: 10.0, Total Fat: 6.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Calories: 120.0, Serving Size: 1 cookie, Sodium: 110.0, Saturated Fat: 3.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 2.0
Brittney G.
Baltimore , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my best purchase of 2015 I love these cookies they are delicious and I'm so addicted to these I like that they are macadamia nut cookies I love nuts in my cookies
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
These are by far my favorite brand of store bought cookies! They're so soft and if you pop them in the microwave, they taste like they're straight from the oven. YUMMY!
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
These cookies are probably the best stor bought cookies I have ever had. They are really soft and chewy and just plain delicious. I really love that each cookie is packed in its own bag so you can take one on the go. Especially in the morning with your coffee.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Love the convenience of the packaging. I give a star for that alone. They are also good cookies, not as good as fresh, but, for a packaged cookie, pretty darn good.
Taylor F.
Pure heaven! I absolutely adore these. They're so tasty and fresh. They're also so portable you can pack them in a lunch or stash in your purse for a snack later.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What other flavors are good?

back