Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesMrs Fields
Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia

Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia

by Mrs Fields

Mrs. Fields White Chunk Macadamia 12 Count

What other flavors are good?
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Start your review of Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia!
Anthony B.
Coraopolis, PA
Really good. Great price. The cookies are very soft and chewy. Go great with milk as well.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't know if I just got an old box or what, but these cookies were so dry. Everything, the cookie itself, the chocolate chips and the macadamia nuts were all one texture. Crumbs everywhere! There was no distinct flavor differences as well. I don't know if this brand is generally this dry, but I was very disappointed.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG!!!!! these cookies are great I could eat a whole box but the calorie intake wow so i would limit myself to just 2 cookies and give the rest away I love these cookies
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
These are soo freaking good . My favorite type of cookie to eat during the holidays. I either eat these as an ice cream sandwich or with strawberry milk
Betsy S.
Carencro, LA
I love these cookies!!! They are so soft and chewy and delicious!!! They make a perfect little snack after lunch and they are very affordable! My husband and coworkers love when I get the boxes of these! Yum!
Ezra M.
GAMBIER, OH
I grabbed these when I was at the drug store getting a prescription filled and oh my god these are amazing! the cookies are a bit on the small side, but they're so soft and yummy I don't even mind! I wish there was a bigger range of flavors for the cookies, but they're phenomenal!
Arnell H.
Swartz Creek, MI
These cookies are the best, they have the right balance of white chocolate and macadamia nuts. The cookie dough itself is very soft! You know, I thought I'd give them one more try. I just can't get behind the idea of "white chocolate" The cookie part was great, but the white chocolate chunks were quite chalky and I didn't like them. I was quite disappointed coming from how well the cookie tasted. Bummer.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
These are one of my favorite cookies! They taste so good! The white chocolate makes it taste extra yummy! I love it.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I remember the good times when my husband and I used to crave a midnight snack and we'd dunk these cookies in milk.. so delicious! Would definitely recommend as it's really tasty and it's a popular brand so go ahead and give it a try.. you'll like it I'm sure!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Love this white chocolate macadamia nut cookie from Mrs. Fields! What I love the most is that they are soft and taste like freshly baked cooled cookies! They are relatively inexpensive and you can grab them at most convenient stores. This is a great alternative to baking your own fresh cookies!