Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia uploaded by Brittney G.

BY MRS FIELDS

Mrs. Fields White Chunk Macadamia 12 Count see more...

Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
These cookies are the best, they have the right balance of white chocolate and macadamia nuts. The cookie dough itself is very soft! You know, I thought I'd give them one more try. I just can't get behind the idea of "white chocolate" The cookie part was great, but the white chocolate chunks were quite chalky and I didn't like them. I was quite disappointed coming from how well the cookie tasted. Bummer.
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
I grabbed these when I was at the drug store getting a prescription filled and oh my god these are amazing! the cookies are a bit on the small side, but they're so soft and yummy I don't even mind! I wish there was a bigger range of flavors for the cookies, but they're phenomenal!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Love this white chocolate macadamia nut cookie from Mrs. Fields! What I love the most is that they are soft and taste like freshly baked cooled cookies! They are relatively inexpensive and you can grab them at most convenient stores. This is a great alternative to baking your own fresh cookies!
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
Wendy C.
Love these cookies! They come in individual packs so you don't have to worry about over indulging on these delicious cookies, and they are also very convenient for snacks. White Chunk Macadamia is definitely my favorite flavor out of all the MsFields flavors. The cookie is soft and chewy which I like.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
I love these cookies!!! They are so soft and chewy and delicious!!! They make a perfect little snack after lunch and they are very affordable! My husband and coworkers love when I get the boxes of these! Yum!
Nicole M.
glendale, CA
Let me start by saying I do not love sweets and I am not a fan of storebought cookies. But i love these! I enjoy the flavor, they're super soft and the closest thing you can get to fresh.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
These are the best cookies ever! They're so soft which is unlike most store bought cookies that are hard and crumble easy. These are like you just took them out of the oven. I just wish the box came with more in it!
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
O.M. FREAKIN G!!! These cookies are the bomb diggitty!! They are always soft, always taste fresh, and are always delicious. I keep a box of these on hand! They soothe my fat attacks lol A+++++++++++ Whoever is reading this needs to go buy a box now!
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
I'm very picky when it comes to packaged cookies (as opposed to homemade), but I must say that I was surprised when I enjoyed these! I'm a huge fan of white chunk macadamia cookies and I'll say these are a great, quick alternative to home-made.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What other flavors are good?