Mrs Fields Premium Cookies White Chunk Macadamia uploaded by Brittney G.

BY MRS FIELDS

• What other flavors are good?4 Answers
  • Who else eats these cookies with ice cream 16 Answers
  • At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
These cookies are the best, they have the right balance of white chocolate and macadamia nuts. The cookie dough itself is very soft! You know, I thought I'd give them one more try. I just can't get behind the idea of "white chocolate" The cookie part was great, but the white chocolate chunks were quite chalky and I didn't like them. I was quite disappointed coming from how well the cookie tasted. Bummer.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Love this white chocolate macadamia nut cookie from Mrs. Fields! What I love the most is that they are soft and taste like freshly baked cooled cookies! They are relatively inexpensive and you can grab them at most convenient stores. This is a great alternative to baking your own fresh cookies!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
I grabbed these when I was at the drug store getting a prescription filled and oh my god these are amazing! the cookies are a bit on the small side, but they're so soft and yummy I don't even mind! I wish there was a bigger range of flavors for the cookies, but they're phenomenal!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I remember the good times when my husband and I used to crave a midnight snack and we'd dunk these cookies in milk.. so delicious! Would definitely recommend as it's really tasty and it's a popular brand so go ahead and give it a try.. you'll like it I'm sure!
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
I love these cookies!!! They are so soft and chewy and delicious!!! They make a perfect little snack after lunch and they are very affordable! My husband and coworkers love when I get the boxes of these! Yum!
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
These are one of my favorite cookies! They taste so good! The white chocolate makes it taste extra yummy! I love it.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Van Nuys, CA
Let me start by saying I do not love sweets and I am not a fan of storebought cookies. But i love these! I enjoy the flavor, they're super soft and the closest thing you can get to fresh.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
These are the best cookies ever! They're so soft which is unlike most store bought cookies that are hard and crumble easy. These are like you just took them out of the oven. I just wish the box came with more in it!
Kris W.
Kris W.
Livermore, CO
I love these cookies as a quick on the go snack. They are filling and delicious. Plus a great value anywhere you go.
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else eats these cookies with ice cream
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What other flavors are good?
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
At what grocery stores can I find these cookies?